He deserved it

JanDi went to the swimming pool, I knew why she wanted to punish herself for being weak in front of them. I wasn't feeling good either. Why did I not help the girl ? I could have. Was I scared of getting humiliated ? Ughh.

I went to the music room and saw it empty, I sat there plugged in my earphones and when the music started playing, my mouth started moving automatically. The words escaped without my permission, it was like I could feel the music.

But soon I was interrupted. 'You sing quite, well.' I opened my eyes to see who it was. 'Woobin? What are you doing here ?' I asked. 'Informal speech already? You know this is Korea.' he said smirking. 'Whatever' I said, rolling my eyes, 'you haven't still answered my question, why are you here ?'

'Why can't I be here ?' He asked. 'hey, I asked first.' I told him.'I asked second' he said with the comeback. I just rolled my eyes ignoring his presence, but he took one of my earphone and put it in his ear.

'Nice music choice' he said ' I looked at him curious why is he acting like this ? Does he think I am one of the girls who would fall for the playboy act ? Maybe he isn't that bad or maybe he is . 'thanks' I said and started to leave .

'There is a music concert would you like to go there with me?' He asked. I would have loved to but he is in F4, the group I hate most. 'Why are you asking me?' I inquired. 'I myself don't know, I usually don't do this but you are different.' With that he just left 'What just happened' I thought 'wait I was suppose to leave, first.' I thought.

I went to the swimming pool to find, JanDi and over heard her conversation with minji and how she comes to the school because of the pool, minji and me. I smiled to myself and out of nowhere came into their conversation 'lets buy some ice cream!' I shouted startling them. 'You should stop doing that SeoYeong.' JanDi said half laughing and half startled.

We all bought ice cream, minji and JanDi went on, ahead. I stopped by the music room because, I had dropped my my bracelet there. I searched for it, for a long time, but, it wasn't there. It was important to me, 'I will search it again tomorrow.' I thought and left where JanDi and minji were that's when I saw F4 standing in front, of JanDi and minji.

'They just have to be everywhere' I thought that's when the curly haired leader told JanDi to lick his shoes for her friend instead. 'okay that's it!' I thought. I moved a step forward 'JanDi don't.' I said out loud, she looked at me and her confidence boosted and instead she put the ice cream on curly thief's face.

I was rolling on the ground with laughter (not really just an expression) his face was in utter, shock when JanDi threw money at him asking him, whether, all the money he has, was what, he himself earned. She told him to sent it to them, if the stain doesn't go away .

She started walking away I looked at curly and dammit he looked so shocked, not to mention funny. I walked with JanDi, I looked back again and gave him a smirk telling him that we have won this round. 'You deserved it.' I shouted and left with JanDi and minji.