I didn't get one ?

I called JanDi over at my house, my dad as usual was out for business. I looked at JanDi ranting to herself sitting on the couch 'JanDi , you gotta chill.' I told her while searching for some ice cream in the fridge. 'I can't, that JunPyo, gives pigs a good name.' I laughed at what she said.

'Well you will be socially destroyed, after he gives you a red card according to the guy, on roof we met.' I told JanDi who looked worried. 'But, most probably, I am gonna get one too so, we'll die together.' I told her with a smile.

'You would stand up for me if I get one? Right?' I asked her. 'Yes, because I know you would do the same for me.' I gave her a smile which she gladly returned. 'Plus, I also have some power man, I am SeoYeong.' I said and we both started laughing. 'Sure, SeoYeong you will, beat their asses.' JanDi said.

Me and JanDi both were standing in front of our lockers. 'Okay 1..2..3..' We both closed our eyes and opened the locker. When I opened my eyes, there was no red card, in front. But, then I looked at Jan Di's locker, with a red card. 'shit' that's all I said.

Kids rushed off. 'Second year, class B, Guem JanDi got a red card.' someone said. 'But SeoYeong didn't get one?' 'Neither did minj?' Oh this was pissing me off, I looked at JanDi then took her hand and squeezed it tight. 'I won't let anything happen to my friend.' I assured her that, I was with her.

What was bothering me was why didn't I get one? I for a fact know JunPyo hates me, the most, around here but, why did he not give me a red card ? Is it because I am more rich or is there something else that stopped him ?

We got in the class but Jan Di's desk wasn't there. We found it outside but, that's when they started throwing eggs and flour at her 'STOP IT !' I shouted shielding her. But they didn't care and kept throwing flour and eggs 'STOP IT ! DO YOU WANT MY DAD TO RUIN ALL YOU'RE LIFES ?' I shouted and they stopped but JanDi ran away .

I was looking for JanDi when I saw her, with JiHoo at the staircase he dusted off the flour on her. My heart, it felt bad. 'Maybe, JiHoo likes her.' I thought that's when I heard him say. 'I wont be coming here its getting noisy here, thanks to someone and her friend.'

As soon as he left I came to JanDi. 'Are you okay?' I asked her she looked at me. I was also covered in flour and eggs. 'I am sorry SeoYeong ..' She said. 'Should I surrender ?' She asked me. 'Surrender ? Surrender, my ass after what has happened, you should stand up for yourself and remember, I'm with you.'

That day I kept getting calls from people asking me whether, I was Jan Di's friend and I don't know how they, got my number. I took my battery out and sighed. When I opened my phone again somebody called again I was so pissed 'STOP CALLING ME!' I shouted. 'SeoYeong , its your dad.. '