Boat trip ?

WooBin's POV

I was walking in school surprised, by SeoYeong s response. Did she really accept? I don't know why but I keep thinking about her, a lot. I want to know her more, for some reason, I still can't figure out. I hope I do. This feeling is weird and its been years since, I have actually been so interested, in a girl. Others, I might just play with but her, she is different. I met with the rest of F4 when JunPyo told us, how we were going to the boat trip, our school will organize. 'Why?' Was the only thing the rest of us asked, him.

Turns out JanDi might be there and he wants to spend time with her. HA! I knew he really likes her, but he would never admit. But then, it clicked me if JanDi is going to be there so will, SeoYeong. I mentally got excited or something, I don't even know why.

SeoYeong's POV

I was walking towards the porridge shop, kind of surprised by my own action. Why did I say that? I thought. I don't even know why and what, happened at that moment, I just did what came to me. I just hope this decision, isn't bad..

I walked inside the shop, should I tell JanDi? No, I will tell her later. I heard her talking to GaEul about the boat trip. 'Boat trip?' I thought. It's too expensive, JanDi said. I suddenly jumped. 'Did you forget me?' and this time JanDi wasn't even startled. 'SeoYeong, you should seriously, stop doing that.' she said and I laughed it off. 'Yeah you both can go. I am not of the same school so I can't.' GaEul said. 'Who said we'll be going with the school?' I said smirking. 'Then how?' Both of them said simultaneously.

'We can go on a different boat together! It's not like I want to go with the bratty school children!' I said 'My dad owns one big enough for us three.'

Gaeul called her mom. 'It's with JanDi and.. My friend SeoYeong. Really? I can?'  she said and hung up. Me and JanDi looked at her with a raised brow and she said. 'I can.' and highfive-ed us.

We were in our boat and I started some rock music, there were some snacks and we three were, having fun. 'I don't know why for some reason I can still hear JunPyo.' JanDi said. 'That's cause you keep thinking about him.' I said, teasing her when I saw a ship passing by us. 'Or, maybe, he is actually here.' I said, kinda shocked and a little not so happy about it.

'What are you doing here curly!!' I shouted. 'I heard the witches went to the sea never thought I'd find you both.' He said. 'I never thought trolls had such curly black hair either.' I countered. He was pissed. 'Look all she needs is a broomstick.' he said and everyone laughed. 'Then move away before I curse a spell on you' JanDi said.

'Your boat will hold steady right ?' He asked and I just rolled my eyes with a 'duh' expression. 'What if it capsizes? Can you guys swim?' JanDi was about to reply when, I told her it's no use and lets just go to the other side of the boat, where I don't have to hear curly's voice.

We came outside the boat to get some coffee. As, it had gotten cold when, we saw our whole class there. I saw JiHoo but its wasn't much of my concern, then I saw SeoHyun stepping out in a beautiful white dress, with her arm interlinked with JiHoo, waving at F4.

'Is that seohyun?' Gaeul asked. I nodded and looked over at her. She saw me and walked over to me, I just smiled at her. 'SeoYeong ?' She asked. 'The one and only' I said smirking. 'You have gotten bigger.' she said. 'And you have gotten prettier, If that is even possible?' I said and we both laughed. GaEul whispered to me, 'Do you know her?' she asked. 'Yes she is a friend.'

JiHoo stared at JanDi a bit, and she shifted uncomfortably. I frowned a bit inside. He clearly likes one of them, and it's clearly not me. We all walked forward. 'Hey, Dry cleaner' We heard as JunPyo called, JanDi out.

'Now what?' JanDi asked 'You clearly are happy to see me here.' JunPyo said sarcastically. 'You know as a student you should come.' he said. 'Why would you ever think my intentions were, to go ?' She asked.

That's when JiHoo came over walking. I was nervous but then he walked pass me, towards Jan Di's side. I frowned inside, biting my lips but kept a shocked look on the outside.

'SeoHyun's having a welcome party. It'll be fun. You should come. You're going, right?' He asked her, I looked down with my eyes at my shoes.

'Yes, I'll come. I'll definitely come.' She said, slightly hypnotized. 'You'll cone too right SeoYeong' SeoHyun asked me. 'I might not.' I said that's when WooBin joined us. 'And why might that be?' He asked. 'I don't know.' I plainly said. 'Come on, SeoYeong please, please come you will make it fun!' He said with puppy dog eyes and I actually smiled at that. 'You know that face doesn't suit you much.' I said and he got back to his old self making me smile more..

'SeoYeong please come.' This time, JanDi said it. 'I need you to go with me please' she said. ' Okay I'll go.' I said smiling.