I think he likes you

SeoYeong's POV :
I went inside school casually, yawning, when I heard people whispering, I ignored them and entered my class to see, JanDi erasing the board, reading what was written I was shocked. 'Shit.' I said. That's when she streamed out. 'JanDi where are you going ?' I asked. She took my hand and dragged me towards the, F4 lounge. 'Just come with me.' she
said.

We both stood with our arms crossed and with an annoyed expression. 'What did I say? She came searching for me.' JunPyo said. 'Sure ,we were searching for the F4 all around the school when, there is in bold letters F4 lounge written outside.' I commented in a sarcastic, mock tone. The other guys smirked-laughed at my comment while, JunPyo ignored.

'If you came to apologize, you're too late' He said, ignoring my comment. 'I would not quietly tolerate it anymore. Warning. The Outcome, none of those words apply to you' She said. 'Hey, laundry girl. Is that how you apologize among your people?' He asked.

'Why must the victim apologize to the culprit?' JanDi said, and slapped him in the face, with the dirty rag. I laughed at it a bit, seeing his shocked face. 'What did you say?' He said, standing up at us, I looked up at his face.

JanDi got her fists ready, and inched to him. 'What are you doing?' JunPyo and I asked at the same time.

'I told you, I won't sit back and take it anymore. I told you that clearly!' Then, gave him a roundhouse kick to the face, I covered my mouth and started laughing.

'Did you ever see me sleep with a man!? Did you even see me holding hands!? I haven't even had my first kiss yet! If you keep this up, then I'll really have to KILL YOU!' She shouted. I grabbed her, just in case she would hit him again. 'Let's go, JanDi' I said, and we walked out.

I couldn't stop laughing but then I realized 'JanDi I think he likes you, I mean the way you both argue. Like, you guys are a married couple.' I said. 'Whaa , SeoYeong!? No way !' She said. 'Come on, I bet he's thinking about you right now.' I said laughing while JanDi rolled her eyes indicating that what I was saying was totally stupid and impossible.
________________________
I had to get back home and 'dress up' for meeting my aunt and all. Seriously, I am really curious to know how, I have an aunt and who is she? but that probably, means, I have to get dressed up and act 'decently' which is, very hard for me.

My driver came, when I saw JanDi hiding but then, my driver had already started driving. I went home, quickly got ready for meeting my aunt, I heard my phone ringing. 'Yeah, dad.' I said. 'SeoYeong your aunt, she will be coming at our house. so, I want you to tell the maids, to get everything ready.' he said. I shut the phone. 'Shit.' I said , a I have been using a lot, since, I've arrived in Korea.

Since my dad left for his tour thingy I kinda gave all the servants a, long holiday and there is no one in the house, to do anything. I hated everyone roaming around so I did that. 'Oh god, what am I going to do?' I thought.

I quickly called my dad's assistant. 'Assistant shi, could you tell all the maids and butlers to come back to work, today and quick. Also, please don't tell my dad please.' I said. 'SeoYeong? Okay I will.' he said.
'Thank god.' I sighed. But then, I realized, even if they do make it, they won't be able to do all the work, in time. 'Shit...'

I quickly went down. The house was literally, in the worst possible condition. I was mentally cursing myself for giving leave to all, the servants. I quickly started cleaning up the mess and hiding the trash somewhere, out of sight, that's when I remembered 'food...'

I quickly ordered whatever, I could. I kept cleaning up when, the doorbell rang it was the delivery guy. Aunt, according to dad would be here in 10 minutes. I was freaking out, but then, I saw some servants arriving and bowing. 'No need for that, just quickly clean up!' I said in a panicking tone.

I helped them out, but they kept saying 'young mistress please don't, young mistress that's not for you to do.' Somehow, everything was done except, I looked horrible. My face and clothes both were dirty. That's when she entered, with my dad.

'Shit, I am screwed!' that was the only thing that came out of my mouth. I was getting upstairs but my dad saw me in that condition, but obviously, the woman beside him was clueless and just thought of me as, another maid.

Somehow, I managed to go upstairs and I quickly changed and started going back downstairs. This woman,she reminded me of someone. I came down. 'Oh that's SeoYeong, she is so pretty.' I knew that she was, sugarcoating. To be honest, she looked really evil if you think about it, her eyes they were like as if, they could, pierce a whole into your heart.

I sat by her, after some few talks which were boring we had dinner, which was ordered by me. I was so bored with all this. 'I am going out.' I said. My dad looked at me giving me a stare. 'Dad I am bored you guys are talking about business, which, I am least interested in right now, so I am taking my leave.' I said.

With that I just left. I over heard their conversation 'Sorry, stepsister for her behavior.' my dad said. 'No ,no its no problem, she's a lovely girl.' she said. Pfft.. sugarcoating. Turns out she just wanted some company shares and is my step aunt, you know my dad's stepsister.

I walked out, when, I saw JiHoo and JanDi talking on a bench, they were talking with a smile. Somehow, JiHoo's smile melted my heart, I noticed JanDi had, longer hair now, I looked at her, she actually looks really pretty, but why was she with JiHoo ?