Betrayal(1)

SeoYeong's POV

After such a long time, Oh MinJi sat with us for lunch that's when JunPyo came to us, actually JanDi. 'Saturday, 4pm in front of the NamSan tower. Don't be late.' Then he walked away. MinJi gave a sickened look. 'Are you okay?' I asked her, with concern. I know exactly what might be going on.

MinJi probably likes JunPyo.

As I walked in, pictures of JanDi and JunPyo were all over. 'JanDi! are these rumors true?' I asked as I saw her come from the group.

"N-No it's not! It's really not what you think!" JanDi insisted while she blushed. JunPyo ruins that by interrupting. "Yes, it is" He said, with a smile, as he slung his arm over Jan Di's and went forward into the hall. 'I'm going home. I'm not feeling well.' MinJi said, as she hurriedly rushed out, with tears in her eyes.

Oh well this might just not end, well.

JanDi and I took different routes. I knew she was going to meet MinJi, I wanted to go too and ask about how she was feeling, but I had to do something important, at home. After I was done with my work, I called JanDi. 'How's MinJi ? Tell her I called.' I Said. 'MinJi is feeling alright, so we are going to have fun outside, you should come too.' she told me. Feeling alright already ? Something tells me, she wasn't actually unwell, its something else. After that JanDi texted me where they were going but something didn't feel right, something was fishy so, I left for the place, they were going.

I reached there and saw MinJi and JanDi. I waved at them from afar, JanDi seemed like JanDi but MinJi, she seemed so unlike her also, she kept glaring at me, like she was saying 'Why the hell are you here!?' through her eyes. It was as if, she didn't, wanted me around.

But then her facial expression totally changed, she grabbed my hand and took me to the dancing floor. After sometime, I looked around and JanDi wasn't there, that's when someone bumped into MinJi, while dancing. She walked over to her and slapped her in the face, with a glare. She was sweet and shy, then all of the sudden she's a stone cold bitch.

'If you're ugly, you at least should dance well!' She yelled, and grabbed me back to the floor, 'Let me go' I tried to escape her grip, which wasn't easy, but I did so, going after JanDi to find her, nothing felt right. I couldn't find her and MinJi kept on stopping me or dragging me, not to go anywhere. Not to mention, how her split personality was, scary.

Somehow, I managed to sneak away from MinJi. I was going upstairs when, I saw JanDi take a sip of water handed to her by a guy. And she fell. 'JanDi .. What did you do!?' I shouted at the guy. But then something hit me from behind and everything darkened.

No one's POV

MinJi after taking the photos wanted them released early morning. 'Isn't that SeoYeong of the Yeong's International? I can't release her picture, I'll be the one in trouble.' The guy said. 'I don't care about her, but the other one's, I want it released by morning.' MinJi said.

SeoYeong's POV
The next day, I woke up with JanDi on the sane bed, we both were confused, as we weren't wearing, what we were wearing, last night. We looked at the mirror 'thanks for the night' was written on it with lipstick. We both looked at each other in utter, confusion and shock.

We went to school when everybody, looked at JanDi with a disgusted look. When, the three annoying girls came to me and JanDi 'So, how does it feel to be friends with a slut?' She asked me. 'What?' I asked confused. They dragged me and JanDi both to the screen.'Now you know, what your friend is.' One of then said. I looked at the picture with disbelief, there was a guy in between two girls one was JanDi and the other's face was blurred just like the guy's.

I looked at the other girl carefully. It was me. I was wearing my bracelet. I looked at my bracelet. Was it really me ? I thought. That's when the F3 came down and a guy, saw me looking at my bracelet. 'The other girl is SeoYeong.' he screamed and showed my bracelet to everyone. They all were talking and whispering about me and JanDi. I felt so, pathetic.

F3 started walking towards us.
'This isn't happening.' I thought. I desperately hoped it was a dream. 'Woah, what is going on?' JunPyo asked, as JanDi covered the TV screen. 'Don't be fooled. Look at this and come to your senses!' One if the annoying girl said, and pointed to the TV.

'Please listen to me! It's a huge misunderstanding.' JanDi said in a very calm voice, as JunPyo swiftly moved her to the side. 'What kind of misunderstanding could've lead to this!?' JunPyo asked as the pictures of JanDi could be seen.

'Was this all you were?' JunPyo asked. 'I don't care if you believe me or not. I don't think I feel the need to explain to you this. This isn't the truth.' JanDi said, and JunPyo grabbed her shirt collar, roughly.

That's where I drew the line. 'JunPyo let go of her. Would you really believe that we of all people would actually do this?' I asked, glaring at him straight in the eyes. 'Are you trying to tell me that that girl in the photo is not JanDi ? And that's not your bracelet ?' He asked.

'Not at all. If you would give us time to explain-' I was soon cut off. 'I don't think I truly know who you are.' JunPyo said, specifically to JanDi, before leaving.

I grabbed JanDi, and we started to quickly walk away from, the school, as we heard taunts of us being 'sluts'