Which side to choose?

'Now its going to be even.' JunPyo said as he walked right pass me but somehow I didn't wanted this to happen. I felt a little guilty and bad for JanDi and JiHoo both and at the same time I felt bad for JunPyo because I knew why he was reacting like this.

My mind was in a chaos when..

'Because of an ignorant girl like you the F4 is no longer together.' Sunny said to JanDi . 'You should take responsibility.' Ginger said, I walked up slowly to Ginger without realizing what I was doing. I just couldn't control myself seeing my best friend getting bullied by the three whatever's. 'Hey, Ginger. What did the 5 fingers say to the face?' I asked.

'What? I don't know.' She said, and then I slapped her in the face. 'Even if JanDi is wrong. She can take responsibility. She is strong.' I said with a smile. 'I'll take the responsibility.' We all turned around to JiHoo. He walked up to the other two girls, who stood up from helping Ginger. 'Ignorant girl? Saying those things make you ignorant yourselves.' JiHoo said.

'Sunbae! if you act like this then we won't take your side!' Sunny said. 'Who said I wanted you to?' He said, and I smiled. My respect skyrockets from there. 'You'll regret it. Really.' Ginger said, as she held her eye, which was bruised badly. Then they walked away in a crying fit.

I was walking past JanDi and JiHoo both realizing what I just did. 'Thank you SeoYeong, I knew you'll stand up for me.' JanDi said and hugged me.

I slowly broke the hug though I felt good hugging her after such a long time. 'This doesn't changes anything JanDi. What you did was wrong and I can not help you.' I told her.

'I told you SeoYeong don't blame JanDi for my wrongdoings.' JiHoo said. 'And I told you its both your wrong doing.'

'So what JunPyo is doing is not wrong?' JiHoo asked. 'I never said it wasn't. Its just I can't take your side and neither JunPyo's on this.' I said and left.

The rest of the school I was deep in thought about what I was supposed to do. After school I was walking down the streets and in my thoughts reached the porridge shop and no matter how much I tried JanDi would always be my best friend and I eventually had to forgive her.

I took a deep breath and only one thing came into my mind. I need to stop thinking about this and I was about to call WooBin but he called me instead.

'Hello princess don't forget you have dinner with me.' He said. 'Yeah I won't.' I said in a low voice and WooBin recognized there was something wrong.

'What's wrong?' He asked. 'Nothing... I am just in an inner turmoil about what I am supposed to do... And I just feel like forgetting everything.' I told him.

Suddenly the phone's battery ran off and it got disconnected. This could get worse I thought and it started raining. 'Aish what the hell?' I quickly ran towards the bus stop by the time I reached there I was all drenched with water. 'Why was I walking anyway when I had my car?' I thought and cursed myself for leaving my car.

My nose was red and I started sneezing feeling cold while waiting for the bus. I haven't yet gotten used to such weather it was too cold for me.

WooBin's POV
The phone was suddenly disconnected. What happened ? Was she okay? Did something happen? I was worried sick. I called JunPyo too and asked if she was there but nope. I went out and searched for her. Was she okay ? Was the only thing in my mind.

I quickly reached JanDi's porridge shop, as she would normally go there and it was just a feeling, I had that she's be there somewhere. Suddenly, I saw a girl drenched With a red nose sneezing and waiting for the bus.

'Is she crazy? Why would she wait for a bus when she has a car ? And What the hell! she could have called someone Oh wait.... Her phone must be dead.'