My Disney princess part 3

Start from the beginning

Asami looked at her. She saw a medical gauze bandage taped onto her face. Korra looked okay. The bruises and scrapes were healed now. Asami's eyes traveled down to her legs. She saw a scab on her left leg, probably from a scrape. It must've been a nasty fight.

Korra gave a firm nod.

"I'm feeling much better. The healer from my tribe is very powerful and he made all the pain go away".

"Well just take it easy", Asami spoke up.

Korra looked at her. Asami smiled.

"I don't want you to hurt yourself if you do too much movement".

The two stared at eachother, smiling. They were stuck eachother's eyes. Asami felt herself nearly hypnotized by the princess's dark chocolate brown eyes until Korra looked away.

"Well", she said, looking at Mai.

"What do you want to do??", she asked.

Mai thought. "Let's just stay here. Kinya said not to let you walk around alot since your feet got hurt when you were chasing the man last week".

Korra chuckled. "Alright then. As you wish your highness".

They sat down on the grass. Asami put down the bag that had her phone, wallet, and two bottles of water and a snack for Mai and herself.

"You want to meet a friend of mine??", Korra asked.

Mai nodded immediately, an excited look on her face.

"Yeah".

Korra turned and looked at a chipmunk that was standing a feet away. It looked up at them and froze.

"It's okay, little guy", she said softly.

Korra wiggled her fingers for the small creature to come closer. Asami watched in awe as the little animal walked right up to Korra snd sat on her lap.

Korra smiled. "This is Chip", she said.

Mai smiled and waved. "Hi".

Asami could have sworn she saw the chipmunk smile at her daughter. Man. This place was unbelievable. Magic. Princesses that risk their lives for the safety of the kids. Animals that understand humans.

The three sat there in the sun, talking. At some point Mai asked for some water. Asami handed her a bottle of water. Korra looked at it curiously.

"What is that??", she asked.

Mai looked at her and smiled. "It's a bottle of water", she said.

Korra looked fascinated by the item.

"I've never seen one before", she said. "In my tribe, we drink out of jugs. Do you know what that is??".

Mai shook her head. Korra motioned for her to follow. She got up. Mai and Asami stood up.

Korra led them over to a group brown jars that were sitting in the shade near the river. Korra knelt down. Asami saw her wince in pain but she pulled on a smile for the two.

Korra picked up a jar and showed it to Mai.

"This is a jug. It holds water and we carry it from the river back to our village. We drink from the river. Each family in my tribe had at least two large jus in their homes".

"Wow", Mai said. "That's so cool".

Korra looked at her. "I like your clothes", she said.

Mai looked down at her clothes. She was wearing red shorts and a white tank top. Her long hair was tied up in a ponytail. She "Did you make those??. Are they made from animals??".