Robyn took a quick, relaxing shower and got dressed. She then brushed her teeth and hair.

Robyn had changed over the summer. She had grown slightly taller and her hair, which used to be just past her shoulder blades, now fell at her lower back.

She let out a sigh and descended down the stairs and into the dining room. Richard, who was reading the Daily Prophet when she entered the room, smiled at her. Her brother, Alex, winked at her which made Robyn grin.

"You looking forward to seeing those friends of yours?" Richard asked while taking a sip of his coffee.

Robyn sat at the table and forced a smile.

She was conflicted about the whole ordeal. One part of her couldn't wait to meet her three best friends as she missed them terribly but the other part of her dreaded it. She just knew she was going to make a fool out of herself. All because of Harry. Just Harry.

"Yeah...Can't wait..."

>>>

Ebony and Richard were walking ahead of their two children. Ebony was giggling at something Richard had said while hitting him on the arm. Richard grinned and put his arm around his wife, pulling her closer.

"Urrgh, parents. Gross."

Robyn giggled at her older brother.

"Says you. The one who's been in a relationship for five years." Robyn defended with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but my dear sister..." Alex put his arm around his sister. "They're parents. We're young adults. There's a difference. So it still gross."

Robyn pushed her brother away, scoffing. Alex chuckled and looked back at his parents. "I'm only messing. I'm glad they're happy. Very few people are these days."

Robyn gazed at her brother. His face was serious.

"What do you mean?"

Alex ran a hand through his wavy black hair. "Oh, nothing your little head should be worrying about." He then grinned goofily at Robyn and quickened his pace. Robyn jogged to catch up with him.

A thought then struck her mind and she suddenly felt sad.

"You're not talking about Sirius Black, are you?"

Robyn hadn't told her family about Sirius Black being at Hogwarts last year. Or about the adventure that followed after. They had no idea what she went through.

"What? No." Alex sighed. "I'm talking about You-Know-Who."

Robyn stopped in her tracks, a shiver running down her spine. She then looked forward at her parents who were still walking, completely oblivious to the conversation their children were having.

"D-do you think he's back?" Robyn asked, her voice shaking.

Alex smiled reassuringly at his little sister. "Now you see why I didn't want to say anything?"

"But to answer your question. Yes, I think he's out there, somewhere, too weak to go on. The Ministry is quite insistent to say he's dead and never coming back but I don't know. Maybe they're right but I have this feeling in my gut that it's all lies and he really is back."

"W-Why do y-you think that?" Robyn asked as the two continued to walk across a big field, their parents still ahead of them.

"Look back at your first year, Robyn. There's all the evidence you need. He possessed a Professor and went after the Philosopher's Stone to regain power."

"B-But Harry got the Stone and killed Quirrell. Surely he would have died with the Professor."

"Maybe." Alex shrugged. "But whose to say he's not out there now, gaining help from his followers or possessing another person."

Alex smiled at Robyn. "Don't worry little Robyn Hood, you know I wouldn't let anything happen to you."

Robyn looked at the ground, her head all over the place. "It's not me I'm worried about. It's..." Robyn looked up and saw something in the distance, just at the top of a small hill.

"-Harry?" She breathed, her eyes scrunching up, trying to get a better look.

"Come on. Maybe we can catch them up."

Robyn gulped, but followed her parents and brother up to the Portkey, not at all ready to see Harry but at the same time she couldn't contain her excitement.

>>>

Back to the present...

"Hey." Robyn breathed, still on top of Harry and gazing into his brilliantly green eyes.

"Hi." Harry smiled. A smile that made Robyn's heart skip a beat.

Robyn studied Harry. Nothing had really changed about him. The only difference was that he had also grew a lot taller and was now even more lanky then before. His hair was still a dark, unruly mess on top of his head. His scar still sat on his forehead, giving him unwanted attention. His eyes were still as green and hypnotising as ever and his smile still melted Robyn's heart.

Robyn suddenly snapped out of her trance and hoped Harry hadn't noticed her checking him out.

"Urmm. I'll...I'll get off you now. S-sorry." Robyn scrambled to her feet, allowing Harry to get up aswell.

The two were completely oblivious to the grinning Weasley twins and the death glare in which Ginny was shooting at Robyn. Hermione and Ron shared a knowing look.

Robyn turned to see her parents and brother all grinning from ear to ear.

"What!"

"Nothing, sweetheart. Nothing at all..."

(Hope you all enjoy. And thanks so much for all the support on the story. Means alot ♥)