"Let go kids!" Mr. Weasley yelled with a grin.

"What?!" Hermione exclaimed, her wild hair flying around her.

"Let! Go!"

Harry, Hermione and the young Weasley's all let go and fell through the sky and to the ground with a thump and a groan of pain.

Harry rolled over on to his back, still getting over the shock of what the hell just happened, when he saw Mr Weasley, Amos and Cedric Diggory land on the ground with alot more grace.

"I bet that cleared your sinuses, eh?" Arthur joked, grinning while Amos gave a chuckle.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, another body fell through the sky with a scream and landed on top of Harry, who gave yet another groan of pain as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

The mysterious figure gave a gasp and lifted her face up, allowing the Weasley's, Cedric, Amos, Hermione and Harry to see her.

Long brown hair tumbled over her shoulders and shocked hazel eyes met their view.

"Robyn?!"

All Robyn could do was smile sheepishly as her face heated up...

>>>

A few hours previous...

Robyn rolled over in bed with a yawn. Her eyes blinked open, though her body protested, wanting so desperately to go back to sleep.

A blurry figure greeted her and a ghost of a smile filled Robyn's face after detecting it was her mother, who was smiling warmly down at her.

"Wake up, honey. Don't rush too much but we're leaving in a few hours."

Robyn yawned again, stretching her arms out. "Leaving?"

Ebony chuckled at her daughter. "Of course you would forget," She said with a smile. "The Quidditch World Cup. Were you even there when we told you yesterday, love, or were you in your own little world?"

Panic hit Robyn all at once and she suddenly found herself wide awake. She sprung up from her bed, her hair flying over her shoulders at the sudden movement.

Mistaking Robyn's panic for excitement, Ebony smiled again and left the room, leaving her daughter to get ready.

Once Robyn heard her door shut, she let out a shaky breath and clutched her messy bedsheets.

"Oh, how could I have forgotten? I'm not looking forward to this at all." Robyn breathed as her stomach twisted and turned.

Over the summer, Robyn hadn't been able to get Harry out of her head. She had yet to get over the feelings she felt when thinking about him. The breathlessness. The butterflies. All still there and it terrified her.

She didn't know what to do.

She couldn't bare the thought of distancing herself from Harry or jeopardising her friendship with the trio and it would only spark questions if she did stop talking to them.

Robyn's hands found their way into her already messy hair. She wanted to scream out in frustration. Of course she had to fall for one of her best friends. It had to be her.

Robyn shook her head and stood up from her bed, walking over to her wardrobe and pulling out some clean clothes.

With her clothes in hand, she walked out of her bedroom and across the hall, into the nearest bathroom.