Chapter 17: When The Storm Clears...

Start from the beginning

They found his jeep crashed against the tree, the headlights were still on and the wind grew only fiercer. Ariel and Meg got to the driver’s side of the jeep and wrenched open the door to find an unconscious Stiles with a bleeding head. Meg gasped at the sight, praying he wasn’t dead.

“Stiles wake up, Stiles!” Meg exclaimed shaking the male by the shoulders, he wouldn’t budge, Ariel nudged her to the side and abruptly brought her hand up, curling her fingers into a fist but in the last minute her palm made contact with the side of his face.

Stiles was shocked to awareness and looked to Ariel with wide unblinking eyes.

“You slapped me.” He murmured in disbelief, clutching to his stinging cheek. Meg sighed in relief and helped unbuckle his seat belt; Ariel was getting frustrated with the wind that kept forcing her hair over her eyes.

“Can you move?” she asked checking for any further injuries on the male, he nodded while shifting his body around to climbing out of the seat.

“Y-yeah but my head, Jesus—“A sudden panic set in and he jumped out of the jeep “Shit I am supposed to be helping Scott, him and the alphas are going to fight Jennifer.”

A sudden wave of dizziness washed over him and Ariel quickly brought his arm over her shoulders to help him.

“The school teacher? What the heck did she do?” Meg exclaimed, Stiles sighed and looked to the two girls, knowing there was a lot to explain.

While treading through the forest....

“She is the Darac? Are you freaking kidding me and Lydia is a Banshee? You mean like in Halo?” Meg demanded as they hurried through the forest heading for the Nemeton.

“What’s a Halo?”  Ariel asked Stiles shook his head in disbelief he was holding the steel bat he grabbed from his jeep.

“No not like Halo, geez Meg think a little more in the box.”

“Where are we going again?” Meg asked when they arrived at a really large stump, the wind bellowed around them, threatening to blow them away.

“To save my dad and the others, Jennifer has them trapped under—there it is!” Stiles immediately approached the trap door he saw near the tree and using the she-wolves help they lifted it up.

“It’s blocked; we can’t get in through here.” Ariel stated they all stared down at the rubble and slabs of wood that blocked their path to the torn down stairs. Stiles cursed but then the ground under them began to shake and a few feet beside them the earth collapsed and a crevice was formed.   

“There!” Stiles exclaimed, they approached the hole, he handed the bat over to Meg who grabbed it and Stiles jumped down before his hand shot out for the bat which Meg returned before the two females followed in after him.

 “Hey my vision is blurry, what the hell—“It was like she needed her glasses again.

“Meg?”

“Isaac!” Meg exclaimed ducking under a dangling slab of wood and avoiding Stiles steel bat that kept the earth falling onto them, Stiles and his father were hugging fiercely and she didn’t want to disturb them.

Her eyes lit up at the sight of Isaac panting and sweating he grinned when he saw her, though he was surprised by her presence at the same time.

“You handsome shark you,” She exclaimed smiling and hugged him tightly; Isaac laughed and embraced her tightly, they pulled away and Meg looked to Mrs. McCall and grinned.

“Oh Meg am I glad to see you.”Melissa murmured smiling fondly and hugged the girl.

 “You too and uh...” Meg’s smiled wavered when she looked to the Argents “You guys too I guess.” Alison uttered a breathy laugh and her father smiled too.