just another idea of chapter 16 idk why

Start from the beginning

"Luke just get the bags and go to-" I was looking for a place on our escape until I see an alley which led to this local shop. "Go down the alley way and order a taxi! I will meet you there" I say to him as he follows my instructions.

I don't even know how he is feeling but I can't worry about that now I just need to leave. I hear footsteps come closer. I jump out the window landing perfectly on the bin like I normally do. As I get half way down the alley way I could hear the hotel room being smashed. This is the perfect time to do my plan. I get my second phone which is a nokia so shit but its part of my plan. I dial the number and I could the go phone off in hotel room.

"Hello" darrens husky voice blows into the phone.

"Better luck next time bitch" I hang up and I could hear a lamp smash from the hotel room. I smashed the phone in the alley way so they can't track me down. Suddenly, I hear someone jump on to the bin. I didn't know what to do or were to go until i see a silver car so I slide underneath just to calm my breathing.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I someone yell out.

"Sorry Tay, she got away" Darren said in a sad tone. Holy shit Tay is there, he was the one that taught me everything, thats how my plan was successful but he didn't teach me everything as I learned to pick it up by myself.

"What you mean she got away?" Tay said kicking the bin.

"Well her and her boyfriend-"

"Boyfriend! THE ONE SHE HAS PICTURE OF SNOGGING!" He yells which makes shake.

"Yeah that one I think" Darren says as backing away from Tay.

"Give me details" He says calming down. Oh no giving Tay details only mean he will find us quicker.

"Of who because Isis has changed"

"BOTH" He screams again, when he yells or screams I get scared. I just want Luke here with me so I could be in his protective arms.

"Well Isis has blue hair and is darker now" Darren says quickly. Everyone knows Darren isn't smart because he never went to school but also even if it was something basic he would be stupid.

"I KNOW DUMBSHIT" Tay shouts at him.

"Well the boyfriend, I think is named Luke, he has brown curly hair and brown eyes also his dark but" Darren stops to think a bit.

"BUT WHAT? " Tay tries to hurry him up.

"He has an accent but not a british one, man its different" He stands there confused.

"Like what is the accent like?" Tay says looking round hoping no police come but I'm surprise no one has called yet, I know I would call.

"Aye you know the advert about the can foster and they have weird accent it likes that" Darren says laughing.

"AUSTRALIA" Tay screams out loud. "THAT BITCH HAS BEEN IN AUSTRALIA"

"Come on lets go Tay" Darren says as I could see him pulling Tays arm.

I wait a few minutes before leaving from underneath the car, I run down the alley and find Luke putting the bags in the boot of the taxi. I see him shake like crazy, I take his hand and holds it tightly.

"I heard screaming are you okay, I didn't come back to ruin the plan" He says feeling guilty.

"Luke its okay I'm here and if you did came we wouldn't be here" I say as we get into the car. I sit close to him as I rest my head on his shoulders.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------