"Come on loser, you're buying me that pizza"

Opening the lunch room doors, she noticed a few of their friends already seated at the table, emerged in their own conversations respectively. The pair headed for the line-up, Jun buying a lemonade drink and Ana getting her pepperoni pizza. The two then went to their table, taking a seat beside Eun-hye and Mingyu.

Honestly what could go wrong with today?

"Ana!"

Right, him.

From the entryway of the cafeteria, Tae stood there. He looked to be out of breath, as if he had run a marathon before finding the cafeteria in the first place. The call of the female's name had been enough so much that the lunchroom became silent, before returning to its normal chatter. He jogged over to the table, his eyes on Ana as he stood in front of her seated figure.

"Still haven't gotten over the pizza craze haven't you? Could I sit with you today? maybe catch up?"

Ana glanced over at the expressions of the other males, noticing Jun's wore a straight face. His arm looped around her waist as he scooted closer to her. Eun-hye noticed the sudden change in the atmosphere, prompting her to speak up.

"It's totally cool, here, sit between me and Ana, we can introduce you to the rest of the guys"

He nodded as he took a seat where instructed to, placing his bag on the table as he wore a bright smile. 

"Right, so we have Mingyu, my boyfriend, Wonwoo, Woozi, Dokyum, Seungkwan, Dino, Hoshi, The8, and Jun, Ana's boyfriend. Vernon's currently in the bathroom but he'll be back soon"

They all murmured their short greetings, prompting Tae to returning the greetings as well.

"Well I'm Taewon, but Tae is cool, nice to meet you all"

They all returned to their food and conversations, making Ana deal with the awkward tension and the conversation with the other male.

"So how are you liking school? Any different from before?"

"haha I wish, but just new teachers, can't believe the science teacher hasn't been fired, how does he honestly still sleep in the break room and not get caught?"

Ana chuckled as she took a bite of her pizza. Tae tilted his head, reaching forward to Ana's face. In a split second, his hand retracted to his side, wiping his finger on his pants. The other boys watched quietly, eyeing the Chinese male that sat beside Ana, who glared harshly as Tae.

"Sorry, you had something there, guess it's force of habit"

Ana glanced at the ground before returning her focus on the male. She shook her head as she placed her hand on Jun's hand reassuringly. 

"It's alright, so are you planning on joining the talent show?"

"Actually, that's what I came to ask you about, how about we do a duet?"

Ana widened her eyes as she coughed a bit, having a piece of pizza caught in her throat. Calming down, she looked to him with a stunned expression.

"Tae, it's so sudden, you're better off as a soloist anyways-"

"Oh come on, it's not like I can get anyone else to sing with me, I don't even know anyone else but you and Eun-hye!"

Eun-hye shook her head as she took a bite of her sandwich, making Ana sigh.

"I really wish I could but I'm already supporting the guys with their performance, I can help you with yours, but I don't think I can perform on stage, especially with a week to prepare."

"Ana we've done a project worth half our grade overnight, come on, please? For old times sake?"

Ana chewed on her lower lip as she contemplated the idea, she knew he wasn't going to take no for an answer, and considering he did have a point about not having anyone else to sing with besides Eun-hye, she nodded in agreement. Tae grinned as he hugged her tightly, before pulling back and getting out of his seat. 

"Great! I'll text you later, we can start tonight!"

Before Ana was able to protest, a slip of paper was in her hand, whilst his figure disappeared into the crowd of students. Ana looked to Jun with an innocent look, remember that he had plans for the two of them tonight. 

"Look, I'll try to get out of it-"

"It's not that, you're not going because I don't trust him okay? I don't want the two of you alone"

It was the first time he'd ever express his opinion about anyone in front of the other guys, including the two girls. He wasn't the type of guy to dislike a person, more so a male at that. Ana sighed as she nodded, putting the small paper in her bag.

"Woah, he must really like you Ana, he's never said those words before"

"Shut it Soonyoung"

welp— here's another update after like two weeks, I blame school like always. I'm trying my best to keep up with my books, if you haven't noticed, I haven't been updating my bts imagines book. but hope you enjoy, the storyline is sorta getting interesting ?!?!?!?