19 years after the war

Sitting at the tabel Hermione smiled over to Evan and Alaska, Draco watched her.  "Now children I know its getting exciting that you will be attending Hogwarts this year Evan but I must say stay out of trouble."  Draco said sternly glancing over at Alaska making her face turn crimson.

"Mum dad thinks i do bad stuff at Hogwarts." Alaska said winging to her mother.  Hermione glanced up from the daily prophet.  "Draco did your hear about Cho Chang getting awarded the job as head mistress at Hogwarts?" Hermione asked.

"No I did not.  Actually Hermione I did get a letter back from Hogwarts saying they would love me to teach potions of course I would come home each night by the floo powder but as long as I still see you it's okay right?"

"Of course Draco it's absolutely fine.  I'm glad your doing something you want to at least." Hermione awarded him.

"Lets get the kids to hogwarts shall we?" Hermione added. 

Alaska carried her trunk by herself with her bromstick, she was going into 3rd year while Evan would be in first year.  Hermione grabbed Alaska's hand and they disappareted while Draco helped Evan do the same.  Arriving at the station Hermione and Draco loaded there trunks unto a trolley so they would have more control to get through the platform.  

Arriving at platform 9 and 3/4 Hermione hugged her children proudly.  Walking over to the train Hermione said her farewells to Alaska. "Now Alaska I really don't want you getting into trouble this year your a smart witch but that doesn't mean you shouldn't revise your books each night and have fun.  I love you." Hermione kissed the girls cheek.  Alaska rolled her eyes then ran to find her best friend.

"Annabelle Zabini, over here" Alaska yelled.

A smallish girl with dark coloured skin walk over with her trunk she had the same skin colour as her father but much resembled the face of her mother.  "Draco and Hermione." Pansy and Blaise Zabini said reuniting with them.

"It's been a while hasn't it?" Draco said holding unto Hermione's hand.

"Oh yes it has.  Annabelle and Alaska's third year, they are growing up.  Oh and this must be the Evan.  Your father tells me so much about you, I think you'll be a great wizard" Pansy said looking at the younger boy.  

"Evan I'll walk on with you okay and put the trunk on the train for you.  But quickly or you'll miss out going to Hogwarts." Draco said grabbing Evan's tiny hands and taking the trunk on the back of the train.  Waving goodbye to his son Draco jumped off and watched the scarlette red express' engine fire up.  Smiling at his son and daughter waving goodbye Hermione and Draco they both leant in for a kiss.  

Then severall other people stood in front of Hermione and Draco other than Pansy and Blaise.  Draco and Hermione both broke away and turned around to see no other than Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, George Wealey, Parvatia Wealey (Yes I made Parvatai marry Ron but I'll tell you why later), Angelina Weasley (Angelina married George of course).

"Hello Hermione we just wanted to say hi and see how your going.  We dont hear much from you these days only in the daily prophet." Ginny said getting a little teary and Harry grasped unto her hand.  

"Hi Ginny.  It's lovely to see you.  I know it's been a real tough few years since the war and i'm sorry I haven't tried hard to talk that much.  But we  totally should catch up way more." Hermione said embracing Ginny in a hug.  

"Yeah Hermione we know you and Malfoy are together but we still wanted you to feel as if you had us to." Ron said sadly.  

Hermione looked at Ron she could tell he hadn't been sleeping, he looked ill and had scares on his arms.  "Ron." Hermione gasped and rushed over to him and embraced him in a hug.  "Ronald what on earth did you do to yourself?" Hermione said angry.

Ron looked at his scares, "Just got attacked the other week and Parvatia was in the house with Rose which was lucky because I would never want them hurt in any way,  But it doesn't matter."

Draco looked over with disgust since Hermione rarely talked to the Potters and Wealeys, Draco wasn't on what you would say good terms with any of them.  Why does that Weasel even get that much attention from Hermione.  Okay I'm getting a little jealous since when does my Hermione care about any of these people, she hasn't spocken to them in years.  

Everyone crowding Hermione was recieving lots of apoligies by Hermione.  Everyone was hugging Hermione and some people where half crying.  "Oh Ginny, I felt like no one would like me after the wizrd war you know because of who I chose.  Especially since Draco was a death eater prior to the war and sometimes in the war.  Voldemort was such a maipulater and we didn't feel exactly safe about finding you and apologising in fear we would get caught." Hermione cried.

The two girls explained and gained there friendship, they talked about how there children were at Hogwarts.  "Harry's taking a few Defence Against the Dark Arts lessons at Hogwarts this year.  Not everyday about once a week but it would be so cool." Ginny said proudly.

Harry's face blushed by his wife telling everyone about it.  "Oh how wonderful, congratulation Harry.  You know Draco got a posistion as Potions master you to will be off to Hogwarts together." Hermione added.

Everyone went silent no one said a word, they just felt really arkward.  Ron thought to himeself That foal ferrret how dare he go back to Hogwarts, he ruined people like Katie Bell i'll never forget that.

Then Ron broke the silence, "Congrats Malfoy, I would like to think that your going back to Hogwarts for good reasons.  Anyway Magnela Riddle apparently a very good manipulative Slytherin is there.  Last Potions master had a heap of problems with that one."

Everyone clasped there mouths, "A Riddle?" they all whispered.

Parvatia started speaking, "Yes she might've attacked Ron a few weeks ago.  We are not sure, but I have this crazy feeling since she is a Riddle."

Hermione quetioned, "Is this a joke, cause the last time I heard about the last Riddle was Voldemort and of course he was adopted.  Like his family was killed by him, I wouldn't think that he had a daughter."

Harry begin speaking, "Actually it could be possible I'll ask Cho Chang about it since she is pretty much the head mistress or even a potrait in the halls." 

After reuniting it was time for the family's to head home, they went there seperate ways.  Draco and Hermione went home.

"A riddle.  It just doesn't make sense Draco.  I'm not saying theres not a chance but she would have to be in 6th year at least or even 7." Hermione said sipping her tea.

"I think this year is going to have some trouble."

There was a BANG that sounded nextdoor, Hermione gulped grabbing her wand and so did Draco.  

A/N Hey its completed yay.  But of course I grew to love the children of the second generation.  I mean Alaska seems a bit of a sneaky girl hanging around a Zabini.  Magnela Riddle roaming Hogwarts leaves me a nice plot for the story.  I will have it in a authors note.  of the next book.  I'm not exactly sure what the title will be.

I will be dedicating the next book to a commenter.  Who I think really deserves it. So make sure to comment on this story.

If it is unclear yes the Dramione is finished, but there is more Dramione in the next story.  

VOTE AND COMMENT- i really love you guys who do this because it makes me keep writing.  Cliff hanger at the end.  what do you think the bang was?