The new secret

A/N Beware this is probably going to be a very long chapter. So I would get comfortable.
Okay but first before we start I would love to show my appreciation towards the few people who have voted so far.

Lubnah10
StoreeTellah
paigejunge
allymay16
dDan_126
granger-malfoy BelleLemaster and the many more who have voted and commented. If you want to be on this list please comment or vote. :)
_____________________________________

Hermione finally felt a little better, but no way was she ready to walk or stand up. Draco asked "Granger do you want to sit up a little? Are you okay?"

Hermione croaked "Well I would but there isn't really a place to sit is there?"

Draco saw a tree not very far from where Hermione was laying,

Draco said "Granger what if you sat near that tree. I mean I could help."

Hermione was so shocked at seeing Malfoy so strange. He wasn't shouting remarks or anything it was just something special.

"Ok Malfoy except please be careful." Hermione didn't really want Malfoy to hurt her.

"Of course Granger." He smiled.

Hermione thought Oh my Malfoy just smiled not smirked. What wrong with him. Actually I like him like this. One part of her brain was saying while the other side was arguing you can't like a pure blood like Malfoy. He is a death eater. The other side yelled back don't judge a book by its cover. His parents probably made him become one.

"Ow ow" Hermione muttered.

"Granger am I hurting you?" Malfoy said a little bit shocked.

"Oh Draco it's not you." Hermione whimpered.

Oh no I just called him Draco I hope he doesn't notice. Oh no what if he does.

"What is it Granger?"

"it's well I have a terrible headache and..."

"I just thought it was me."

"Oh Malfoy it's not you."

Draco gently carried Hermione over to the tree and sat her down. Draco was surprised Hermione hasn't got angry at him. She didn't even mind having Draco there out of all people.

"Umm Her-Granger I was thinking if you heard what I said when you were unconscious?" Draco was worried Hermione would've.

"Yes I did actually. Well I think I did. You said something about being sorry and you wanted to start being friends or something? Is that true?" Hermione wandered if she was hallucinating because she would've just made a fool of herself if he hadn't.

"Well as crazy as it sounds yes I did. I want to know your reply? I completely understand if you say..." Malfoy hoped Hermione would say yes. Malfoy was the type to not have many strong friends and he wanted Hermione. No one else but Hermione.

______________________________________

"HERMIONE! HERMIONE! HERMIONE! It's useless" Ginny said out of breath from yelling Hermione's name.

"Yeah it's ok Ginny." Said Harry patting Ginny's back.

"B- but it's n not. I love Hermione as a friend and I would never want her to get hurt or-" Ginny was shuttering.