Fathers been arrested. Dracos POV

I sit in the gloominess of the Malfoy Manor, thinking about the commotion down stairs.

"Lucius you are a threat to the wizarding community. Do you realise it against the law to-" Scrimgeour admits.

"How can I be. Your estimations are completely-" my father is losing his temper.

"Lucius I'm sorry you are arrested for attacks into the wizarding community There a no more further priorities to be assessed as we have completed all there is to be done."

"Wha- you can't do this to me." Father yelled.

"Actually Mr Malfoy we are in tilted to do whatever there is to keep all magic and muggle families in the safe of our hands."

"Well Minister what about the 10 year old Bridge that collapsed 2 weeks ago. No one is doing anything about that." My father was getting angry. My mother was outside sobbing her eyes out muttering, "OooO what have they done to my Lucius."

"Actually for your circumstances you can even get a dementors kiss in Azkaban. So if I was you I would stop accusing the Minister right now. Before its to late." Kingsley Shaklebolt said.

"Well we have the Auroras and the Azkaban Guards to escort you to Azkaban and they will deal with you from there. If I dare say the more you accuse or damage the cell the less time you will have before it's argh to late" the minister said glumly.

"NO I HAVE A FAMILY! YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME!"

"Stupefy!" The Aurora's said entering the Manner.

My father was stunned by the stunning curse. "Now we can transport Mr Malfoy to Azkaban in silence" chuckled one of the Auroras.

"Do not make remarks. But I do understand what you mean." Said the minister.

My father is now in prison, my mother is now crying her eyes out and I'm standing here pretty shocked.

"Draco." My mother calls from down the stairs.

"Yes mother." People call me a mummy's boy, I guess I am. Except I hate to admit it to people like Potter and Weasley.

"Draco have you got your OWLS yet?" My mother asked.

"Umm no not yet. Why?"

"Just tell me when you do." I shut the door of my room and started doing some homework. I expect my marks will not be to outstanding. But I do think they will be alright.

Pansy Parkinson was in my ear the whole time I tried to study. Crabbe and Goyle were stuffing there faces from left over cake at the feast. Seriously.

All the other times I've tried to study I went to the library and sat down at a desk and started revising when Hermione started browsing the bookshelves behind me.

I started to get up but all Hermione did was face her back to me. "Sorry I kind of was studying." I said to her.

"Fancy a Malfoy studying." She muttered I walked out. That's one of the only times I've spooken to Granger without raging at her.

My chest hurts and I wander wether I will be getting my owls today.

I can't believe they took my father to prison. I mean they haven't even caught Greyback yet. He is a death eater as well as my father. I guess the ministry thinks my father is more of a threat to the ministry as he worked there.

"Draco are you up there?" My aunt calls. Bellatrix Lestrange is my mothers sister. She's teaching me occumantry.

"Whatever." I say.

"Aha Draco what is it?"

"Oh nothing it doesn't matter."

"Okay are you ready."

Bang. Without noticing I'm in my mind. I try to force Bellatrix out. She's going through my mind and Granger is popping up. More memories of her.

Bang. I just got Bellatrix out and her curly black hair is twirling around her wand. "You fancy mudblood?" She shrieks.

"No. It was just-"

"She punched you in the nose Draco. How could you let her do that?"

"It was third year. Ages ago."

"How come mudblood kept appearing then?"

"I don't know. Anyway it's none of your business anyway."

"I think that is enough for one day. Better be off then."

"Whatever."

"Bye Draco."

And with that Bellatrix left the manner and disparated.

A/N It has been quite a long time since I've published. Very sorry, I've been caught up with a Brocken leg and everything. But I would like you to show your support tell your friends and vote, comment, private message and everything. I'd love it very much. I will be able to upload a bit more than usual. Thanks for all your support new chapters coming soon.
-Ashy