OWLS Hermiones POV

Lunch was absolutely delicious. Harry and Ron were next to me. Mrs Weasley and Ginny were whispering to each other. Fleur was sitting on next to Mrs Weasley looking a bit excluded. Serves her right, she's so full of herself.

I was discussing our OWLS with Ron and Harry. "It's already been 5 weeks. I really want my results." Ron moaned.

"Oh my goodness-" Harry said.

I nudged him and asked what the problem was. "Dumbledore said we're getting our OWLS today."

I felt sick and my stomach was churning. Why didn't Harry say anything earlier? Oh well can't think about that now.

I started stressing out. "Oh no I swear I didn't do to well in history of magic. I think I got a few answers wrong. Oh what about Divination oh no no no after I finished the exam I thought I did well but now i don't no. Oh my potions oh. Oh." I was pacing around the room.

"Take a break Hermione. Your not the only one nervous." Ron snapped.

I covered my mouth with both hands. I sure three owls coming towards us. "Mum. Owls." Ginny squealed. Mrs Weasley ran to the door and opened it just as the three owls pounded into the room.

They landed on the bench I got my letter. I opened it:

Ordinary Wizarding levels.

Pass grades: Outstanding (O)
Exceeds expectations (E)
Acceptable (A)

Fail grades: Poor (P)
Dreadful (D)
Troll (T)

Hermione Jean Granger

Astronomy: O
Care of Magical Creatures: O
Charms: O
Defence Against the Dark Arts: E
Divination: O
Herbology: O
History of Magic: O
Potions: O
Transfiguration: O

Only Defence Against the Dark Arts wasn't as good as my other results. But I mean everything else was good. I mean I hate to sound as if I'm bragging but I think I did awesome. I kept looking at the letter and staring deeply into the writing. I can't believe it I passed everything with outstanding.

"Hermione?"

"Wha-"
"What did you get?" Asked Ginny stealing the results.

"Wow. Hermione new you would do this well. Good job." Ginny said smiling.

I smiled "thanks Gin"

"Hermione can I see?" Ron asked.

I gave him the results. He grinned. "Nice job."

"Why thank you." I giggled.

Harry gave me a hug and said "Awesome."

I was very pleased I noticed Ron had 6 OWLS which Mrs Weasley poured tears through. Harry got 7 OWLS which was good job. I ended up with 9 OWLS. That's everything passed.

Mrs Weasley is over the moon about Ron's results and Harry looks impressed with his. "Of course you would got outstanding for Defence Against the Dark Arts. All that DA stuff last year helped so many people, even you Harry." I said.

"yeah it did."

More chapters on the way. Hope you liked it :). Please tell your friends comment vote and leave feedback. Any ideas or things you think I should add be sure to leave them in the comments.
-Ashy