The promise

Hey everyone since I haven't been posting much I want to post another chapter.  It gets way more interesting at Hogwarts trust me.  Oh and since I've posted twice already today I want to say all the names on my last to posts are my shoutout.  Hope you enjoy it. :)

____________________________________________

Draco awoke at the sound of heavy rain dropping unto the tent. There was a strange noise from outside the drapped curtian. Getting unto his feet he peered around, there was nothing except Hermione sleeping. Draco quietly walked over to the sleeping Hermione careful not to wake her. Then he covered his mouth with his hands, the weird noise he had heard was Hermione crying in her sleep.

Suddenly Hermione heard someone heavy breathing and opened her eyes wide. "Oh good morning Draco." She sniffed.

Hermione got out of bed and stood up next to Draco. A very beautiful tear stained wet face looked into Draco's eyes. He took his hand and brushed it against Hermione's tear stained face. Hermione wandered what Draco was doing. He then took his thumb and wipped the tears under her eyelids.

"Hermione why were you upset. Did you have a bad dream?" Draco said softly.

Hermione started crying and large tear dropletes fell unto Draco's thumb. "Hermione, come here." Draco whispered opening his arms and Hermione ran into them. More tears forming in her eyes. Both Hermione and Draco were going through a tough time and they only had each other. No one else would understand them not even Hermione's bestest friends, or Draco's friends.

It was like they both had bullet holes through there hearts that hurt almost anywhere and they were the only ones in the world that suffered the most.  Hermione got unto her toes and whispered into Draco's ear "Your more hurt than me Draco."

"No Hermione, you and me are going through the hardest time and I think we should make each other a promise. At Hogwarts we need to be there for each other and if anything happens we need to tell each other first, okay?" Draco replied.

"Yes. I promise because your the only one that understands." Hermione smiled.

"I promise because your the only one that will help me." Draco promised.

Both had made a promise to each other they would be there for each other at Hogwarts. A Slytherin and a Griffindor.

"Hermione, do you think we should pack up?"

"No need to. You do have a wand." Hermione said sacastically.

They ended up in a fit of giggles.

__________________________________________________

"Ron. Ron. Ronald wake up." Ginny said slapping her older brother. "Is it Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Breakfeast and then we're going to Diagon Alley." Harry said coming up behind Ginny.

"Oh but what about Hermione?" Ron asked.

"Oh didn't you know Ron. It's light outside and Hermione will most probably make her way home." said Ginny.

__________________________________________________________

"Hermione, have you got your books and stuff for Hogwarts yet?" Draco asked.

"No we're going today. Once I get back to the burrow." Hermione said.

"Oh I could end up bumping into you then." Draco smirked.

"Draco please don't say anything to Harry or Ron. They'll kill me. Please." Hermione pleaded.