Different places same position

Hermione sat in Harry and Ron's bedroom of the burrow. Hermione was bored of both of them. She was hearing the same conversations and she felt sick.

While Ron and Harry were pouring there voices into conversations on Voldemort and about relatives the air was to hard on Hermione. It was a strange feeling she got around the both of them and then she started getting dizzy. Not to mention the smell of pumpkins seeping through her nose.

____________________________________________

At the manor Draco was having a very loud argument with his mother. "No bloody way mother am I letting you-"

"No Draco. I said enough is enough. You need new robes for school. We are going to Diagonal Alley."

"Mother I do not want to go to that place. I just can't."

"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY GET OUT OF MY FACE THIS INSTANT."

Draco left for the front door when he grabbed the door nob and he was sprung backwards and hit the wall. He's tampered up grabbed his wand and starting yelling curses at the door.

It won't work Malfoy. Your so stupid shouting curses at a door. You may just bash the door down. But ohh its to tough for you. You mother cursed the door only your mother can undo the spell there fore you need 'her' wand.

Draco recognised that voice before. He was sure it was owned to the Hermione Granger. Ok he seriously had no ideas to escape his mothers grasp so he indeed acknowledged the fact that Hermione's voice could be correct.

Suddenly Draco got up he stumbled and fell. His stomache was churning his head felt odd, his mark on his left forearm started to burn. He grasped his arm and held it. It burnt it pain. His mother walked past without any words.

Your a death eater. Draco why? You betrayed Hogwarts. Do not wish to return back to school don't you ever, ever come near me. Don't apologise your arrogant little ferret.

Hermione's voices stung his heart. He tried once more to move up but he was in unbearable pain.

You need 'her' wand

Hermione's voice was attacking his brain. His mother stared at him for a while whilst walking past. Draco wanted to get out so badly he would stun her to get it.

"Expelliarmus!"

Draco's mothers wand slipped out of her grasp and into her sons grip.

"Looks like I have a spare wand mother. So ugh... Well I may just have to stun you." Draco said defensively.

"Stupefy!" Draco yelled aiming at his mother.

Draco's mother fell backwards and state the most obvious she was stunned by her son.

Draco stood up in pain and said a few spells he new from being a death eater since early this year. He tried lots of spells but only just remembered one powerful spell that could just get him to escape the manor.

_________________________________________

"Hermione?" Harry said unsure what she was doing.

"Hermione?" Ron asked concerned and was now shaking her.

"Huh?" Hermione replied having no idea what was happening. She totally forgot about time and her surrounding.

Harry and Ron were extremely concerned. They had never seen there best friend like that before.

"Are you ok?" Ron asked with a frown. He was more confused than Harry.

"I ugh I mean -" Hermione started.