A flustrsted life

"What! Draco please just touch me for heavens sake, or I'll be stuck like the forever and you'll never see me alive." Hermione screamed sobbing as hard asks she could.

Draco sat there not even glancing at the Hermione that was dying.  "I'm so sorry I just can't even look at you right now because I've stuffed our whole future together the life I planned.  I wanted to propose to you Hermione after Hogwarts and i wanted to buy a house together and start a family.  I love you so much and..."

The time passed and Hermione was flustered and angry.  When everyone left the room she cried so hard and screamed, "I wish I was already dead.  I hate going through the pain of seeing my friends like this."

In anger she ran out of the room screaming the same words over again, "I wish I was dead."

In the room containing the real dying Hermione the heart rate/beat machine started to beep. 

Heart rate low.

"Arrgh this is stupid the books could just tell me how to die."

Heart rate lowering.

"Get me out of here."

Dropping even lower.

Hermione screaming and sobbing.  "Just die already."

No heart beat...

___________________________

A young nurse appeared noticing the beeping and called for the high qualified nurse.  "It's been like this for over 3 minutes." The young nurse told her.

"Well in that case preparer for another dead bed for this young one to go into.  Such a shame she had such a great life ahead of her.

Draco appeared at the door confused.  "Why the bloody hell are you doing.  Do something to revive her she bloody dying."

"I'm afraid Malfoy she's already dead." The qualified nurse said.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••