Packing for the burrow hermiones POV

My mother and father came home later that afternoon. I was happy to be able I explain to them about my holiday plans.

My dad opened the cupboard and he started, "Hermione are you sure you don't want to spend a little more time with your mother and I?"

I didn't like the next thing I said, but I had to say it. "Dad, mum I know you are very busy and all but it gives me the opportunity to spend some time with my friends over the holidays. I understand that you also would like to take me to the London train station but I think Molly and Arthur have offered already. I will definitely miss you. And another piece of information before I start to pack is I leave this Thursday."

My mums eyes started going a shinny, pearly tone. I think she was crying.

Mum is probably going to be crying in her sleep or something. I have to make her feel comfortable about this. Why is she so fragile.

"Mum I want you to know that this is my second last year at Hogwarts. I've grown up since the very first time I went there when I was 11. But my life is becoming my choice now. Can I please visit my two best friends in the world?" I asked.

"Of course Hermione. I understand your growing up I just need to admit it to myself. Hermione follow your heart, see your friends and have the most happy time, okay?" Mum said eyes drying.

"Yes mum."

Then I left for my bedroom to pack my gear to go to the burrow. I hear a loud bump against my window. I look and see Errol the Weasley's owl.

I open the window and the owl thumps unto my desk. I made sure he was okay, he lay unconscious. I won't send him off until later, I definitely don't want him going the wrong direction.

Errol had 3 letters attached to his legs. One was from Ginny the other ones were from Molly and Ron.

Before I moved to open Ginny's letter Hedwig flew in. Great two owls in the house. Hedwig will be fine at least she is quite. But I'm not sure about Errol. Oh well it's only for a few hours.

I unattached Harry's letter from Hedwig. I then lay it on my desk with the other letters.

I pulled open Ginny's letter and I read it.

Hermione,
I can't wait to see you this holidays. Mum is thinking of taking us to Diagonal ally where we can visit the shops for our books and go into Fred and Georges 'Wizard Wheezes' shop. Sounds like such fun. Can't to see you again.
Ginny.

I quickly grabbed my parchment and my magical ink and scribbled a reply.

Dear Ginny.
How are you going? Wow I bet Fred and George are over the moon about there new shop. I remember last year when Professor Umbridge caught them out for giving the first and second years those prank candy. And remember how Fred and George departed Hogwarts, that was a sight.
See you soon Hermione.

I then opened Mollies letter.

Dear Hermione.
Ron said you are able to come dearie. How wonderful it will be to see you and Harry again. I'm sure it is going to be a blast. Fred wants you to check out those prank candy. You know what him and George are like. I'm still not happy why they left Hogwarts but I was appalled about Dolores stepping into position as Headmaster. I am so glad she's gone.
Can't wait to see you soon. Also bring your trunks and your cat.
Always a pleasure to have you in my house Hermione.
Molly.

I quickly scribbled another reply.

Dear Molly.
I will be seeing you at the borrow on Thursday with my things. I am extremely excited to seeing you again as well
Hermione

I then opened Harry's letter. It looked as if Harry had spent ages trying to write the perfect letter.

Dear Hermione.
I am going to see you Ron at the burrow on Thursday. The Dursleys leave me alone in the house these days after last years dementors attach.
See you soon Harry

I just scribbled a few words onto another piece of parchment.

Harry,
Yes I will see you soon
Hermione

I then slumped on my bed and had a day dream. I felt as if I forgot something. Oh my god I forgot to read Ron's letter.

I quickly got up and opened Ron's letter. I decided to get some more magical ink and parchment so I could reply.

Dear Hermione.
Yes you do have to bring your Hogwarts stuff. I can't wait to see you this Thursday. Oh and remember Harry's birthday is the July 31st. We need to give him a surprise. We should buy him something at diagon ally.
Miss you lots Ron

I scribbled the last reply.

Dear Ron.
Yes I was so busy I totally forgot. At least you reminded me. I'll exchange some of my muggle money for gallons there as well.
See you soon Hermione

I then tied the letter to Harry unto Hedwig. Errol was looking sick so I strapped the letters to the Weasley's unto him.

After a couple of hours of lazing around reading spell books and reading about the different charms I then told Hedwig to keep a eye on Errol. She is a extremely good listener and I know she will do that for Harry's friends.

I watched the sky grow dark and gloomy while the town owls soared away.

I packed my trunk with some of my spell books I may need. My cat slipped into my bedroom and lied on my bed. My parents said "goodnight" and I fell asleep.

A/N Hey everyone. I decided I would randomly update this story because I was writing today and I felt like I needed to publish some more. So how do you like me story so far? Leave the answers on the comments or direct message me! Also if you want more of this story please vote especially if you like to ship Draco and Hermione. I may have mentioned before but any ideas you have be free to tell me them. If you have written your own story based on Harry Potter or a dramione I would love to read it! Next chapter is Draco's POV.