A heartbrocken

Hermione made a fast recovery and was discharged later in March.  Draco was told to check on Hermione while she was still at Hogwarts. 

Since Hermione and Draco missed quite a lot of classes they were given lots of homework but used there time together to do it. It wasn't romantic but at least they were prepared for exams.

No one was ready for the next week the pressure of being the best they could made all 6th years study 24/7.

Hermione and Harry were sitting talking at a table.  "Hermione Ron said something in the hospital to you.  I know he said I love you."

Hermione replied, "yeah I know.  He's the one that I heard first."

Harry jiggled his fingers and sighed, "oh okay, if you need any support I'm here like usual if you want Ron to just be friends I'll tell him.  You don't have to do a thing." 

"Harry I want to tell Ron I love him." Hermione said feeling her face tinge red.

Harry was surprised at this sudden outburst if it was going to mend. 

Hermione saw Ron the next morning just before they went to the Great Hall.  She wanted to tell Ron she loved him but everyone was there. 

So they went to have breakfast, at the Great Hall.  Hermione sat opposite Ron,next to Ginny who sat opposite from Harry. Hermione felt clumsy for the reason of love and knocked her goblet all over Ginny.  Hermione apologized and put the goblet upright.

There first class was potions with Professor Snape, he explained the exam and after they finished Hermione and Ron went to the Black lake to study.  

The breeze was cool but not cold it was like a refreshing drink.  Hermione noticed Ron looking at something through the trees, she saw something white drift behind the trees.  Ron looked back at his paper Hermione watched at the trees as she saw black robes and noticed who was watching: Draco Malfoy.  

Grabbing Ron's face she kissed him passionately but Ron was too stunned to pull back or to return the passion.  Hermione let go and looked back at her paper and started inking the page.  The teenager behind the trees saw the whole thing unwind and ran further into the woods.  Hermione smirked and held Ron's hand not wanting to let go.  

Prefect duties were later that night and were back to the old roster.  Ron and Hermione were both kissing on the 4th floor.  After that they talked for ages admitting feelings they both had for each other.  

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The 2nd last chapter is next update. Yay!!!! So yes and after that it is the epilogue which will be about 14 years after. which is exciting.  The next book I will be writing will be announced in the epilogue which is awesome.  It will be a fan fiction.

show your support  vote comment...

Ashy