My heart is pumping for you

Hermione turned and saw a white girl with glasses.  Hermione felt a sudden coolness as the ghost glided through her.  "Myrtle?"

"Hmm yes." Screamed Myrtle.

"Why are you in the prefect bathroom shouldn't you be in the girls bathroom?" Asked Hermione.

Myrtle was amused all she had seen while hidden in the bubbles was a few Draco, Pansy and some other female prefect from Hufflepuff. 

"Well Hermione.  I like to have a change.  Be around new people." Squealed Myrtle.

"Ok but have you seen anyone else here lately?" Hermione asked, hoping Draco didn't regularly go there.

"Ohh yes.  I saw one Slytherin boy come here about five thirty for the last week. he was muttering about some girl he loved that would never feel the same way.  That was indeed amusing.  Some Slytherin girl who looked like a pug it was hilarious until her boyfriend came in to snog her and then they left. I think it was the Weasley I saw a few years ago but never mind that.  Oh and that Hufflepuff girl was quite the charm, but I wasn't even looking at her." Myrtle laughed.

Her laughs were broken as someone was slowly trying to bang on the door on the prefects bathroom.  "Oh that would be him." Whispered Myrtle who ducked under the water with out a sound.  Hermione was in the tub and swam to a her towel and robes. She ran into a closet finding herself surrounded by towels, she quickly put on her robes and hid under a pile of towels.

Draco finally unlocked the door to the bathroom. He noticed the wet floor prints on the marble. He bent down to touch them, they were wet as if someone had been there only seconds before he arrived.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Shouted Draco.

Hermione heard the voice and covered her mouth with her hands. Finally noticing her footprints on the floor she wiped them leaving the closet light on. Hermione felt inside her robes for her wand but it was no longer there.

Draco slowly walked to the closet where the footprints lead, he felt something under his foot and looked to see a wand.

Draco thoroughly looked the wand over being sure his assumptions were correct he opened the closet where Hermione was hiding.

"Hermione I think you left your wand out here, but I will just leave it here" Draco said putting the wand on the floor of the closet turning his back he waited for the scraping noise of Hermione reach for her wand.

"Expelliarmis!" Shouted Hermione catching Draco's wand in her hand.

"Hermione I-" Draco was to stunned to say a word.

"Draco don't. You apologies don't count anymore can't you see what I had to go through in the article. It was absolutely horrible, no wander I hated you so much. All I do is try to help you and guess what I get in return a punch in the face. Draco I don't think-"

Hermione was cut of by Draco kissing her.

Soon they were both kissing each other so hard they fell to the floor not realising how tense the atmosphere was seconds ago.

After a while they broke apart Hermione's heart in a million pieces of confusion.  "Draco I can't do this anymore.  I love you understand that but it won't work." Hermione felt tears spring to her eyes.  Draco felt as if he had been stabbed.

"Seriously? Hermione I can improve but remember you will always be Smart Granger to me." Draco said arrogantly.

"Fine Ferret Face Malfoy." Snapped Hermione.

"I love you Hermione but why don't you want me for who I am?"

"Because I love you like this." Said Hermione kicking the closet door shut and turning the lights off.  She found Draco quivering and then leaped into him.  They kissed and kissed until they heard a door creak and the next second a Ravenclaw girl stood there with a disgusted look on her face.

"Sorry I didn't realise that you two were umm... Yeah doing that.  I'll leave now, nice to see you though Granger it has been a while." The Hufflepuff apologised and hurried well away from the prefect bathroom. 

Later that night Draco was in his common room thinking about what happened.  Blaise was sitting with some 7th year boys chatting about the House Cup.  After a while Blaise and Draco were the only two left in the common room.  The fire burned bright and the green silky chairs glowed in the night.  Draco stood up and strode over to a chair in front of the fire, melting into the chair Draco focussed on the burning fire.

Memories of Hermione flooded to the front of his brain, painful thoughts that made him feel a stab of pain.  Draco had nearly lost his girlfriend and he definitely had become a death eater but the only thing keeping Draco alive was Hermione Granger and that's when it all started.

_______________________________________

Hello excuse me for not updating I know how terrible you must think I am.  But not to worry I've been thinking there is going to be a new book after this and it's going to continue through the battle of Hogwarts. *hurray* it's exciting. 
Hope you enjoyed this part and keep voting, commenting I love to hear from all of you!
~Ashy~