"My boys!" The bartender exclaimed from behind the counter as they all sat down, Diana evidently ending up in between Debby and Liam, shaking they boys' hands. Once his eyes laid on the two peculiar, yet enticing girls, his eyes bulged.

 "Who are these pretty ladies?" The red haired - more of an orange-y tinge, unlike Debby's deep red - tattooed man asked, shaking the girls' hands.

 "Our new friends, Debby and Diana," Harry babbles, smiling at both of them.

 "Lay off, Ed," Jake warns in the midst of downing a pint of beer. Wiping his mouth, he threw a cheeky grin at Diana - revealing his laugh lines - before asking Ed for another one.

 "What would you like?" Liam asked from beside her, startling her.

 "What's good here?" Diana quirks her eyebrow, throwing him a glance. A small smile was playing his lips, his nose slightly crinkling.

 "The food is phenomenal," he begins - his accents melting through the air. "I, personally, like the steak and cheese sandwich," he adds.

 "Steak and cheese sandwich is it," Diana replies, before locking her eyes on the shiny wooden floors.

 "Sorry," Liam's voice cuts through her thoughts. He looks at her guiltily, fidgeting in his seat ever so slightly.

 "What for?" She asks, as she takes her beanie off and tuck it in her bag, ruffling her hair.

 "Being rude," Liam sighs.

 "It's alright, Liam," Diana sends him a tiny smile, knowing it didn't reach her eyes. It never really did. "Everyone had bad days."

 "Yeah, I guess," he says, before Louis asked him a question, rendering him into another conversation.

 "What would you like, Diana?" Ed asks, smiling at her. He seemed so full of life, grinning all the time. It was overwhelming to her, but she didn't show it. Instead, Diana smiled back and told him.

 "I'll get that for ya," he answers.

 "Actually," Diana cuts in, sending a glance to Liam - who seemed to be in deep conversation with Harry and Louis - before turning back to Ed. "Make that two," she smiled, "Liam said he wanted one, too."

 "Alright," Ed sends her a smug smile before beginning on the sandwiches. Peering at Debby, a large smile was pirouetting across her features as Niall joked around, tickling her stomach.

 "Here you go," Ed says, placing the two sandwiches before her and Liam. Nudging Liam, he turns back to her, his eyes blank.

 "I ordered for you," Diana begins, slightly nervous. "I hope you don't- I, um.." She babbles, before Liam cuts her off.

 "That's great, thanks," he shoots her a small smile before edging the plate towards him, turning back to Harry and Louis, ignoring her feeble attempt at conversation.

 Turning back to her sandwich, she reluctantly took a bit and closed her eyes. The sandwich was probably the best thing she had ever tried. The cheese and steak mixed faultlessly, causing her taste buds to do a little dance, and soon she realized she had eaten all of her sandwich.

 Looking around, she noticed everyone was close to finished and stood up, bag in tow.

 "Where you going?" Debby asks, looking up at her friend in worry.

 "Just the toilets," Diana murmurs before setting off in the direction of sign that said. 'Ladies'. Pushing the door in, she quickly situated herself in front of the mirror, pushing aside her leather jacket and her t-shirt. Pinching her stomach, she sighed in relief when she saw no extra pudginess, before quickly entering the stall and leaning in front of the toilet, heaving breath after breath before she finally told herself to woman up and do it.

 Heaving in one last breathe, Diana stuck her fingers down her mouth and emptied the steak and cheese sandwich in to the toilet.

 ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

 Walking out of the washroom and slipping a mint in her mouth, Diana noticed a figure leaning against the wall - right by the door leading to the woman's toilets. Halting in her steps with her heart ramming in her throat, she peers up at the figure and realized it was Liam.

 "What are you doing?" She asks nonchalantly, hoping he'd buy her facade. People always bought it, why couldn't he?

 "Just making sure you're alright," Liam claimed, his eyes burning with intensity.

 "I'm fine," Diana curtly nods, before motioning to where the rest of the group was walking out the front door of the pub, noticing Jake was slightly wavering.

 "Let's go, then," Liam nods, passing her and following the rest of them. Huffing in a breath, she waved at Ed - who was still shooting her a smug smile - and walked out behind him, making sure she sat far from him in the car.

 "Where do you wanna go next?" Zayn - who was in the drivers seat this time, with Jake in the passenger seat - asked, sticking the keys into the ignition.

 "I've actually got work," Diana begins - shooting a glance at Debby - before continuing. "I live around here, you can just drop me off down by Parkswood." The car is filled with the boys' groans and protests - all but Liam, who was peering up at her with a questioning gaze. Ignoring him, she continued. "Debby's free though, so I'm sure she can hang around you guys tonight."

 "Yeah," Debby begins, mirroring Liam's question stare. "That would be fine," she adds, peering at her friend with a look that said what-the-hell-are-you-doing?

 After a short silence, Diana's eyes perked up to the "Parkswood" sign, acknowledging it and instructing Zayn to stop the car. Hopping out, she shot a smile at the boys - avoiding Debby and Liam - and stuck her head through the window.

 "I had a great time today, guys. It was nice seeing you again, Jake," Diana gives him a peck on the cheek - something she hated to do, but he wouldn't remember it anyways - and continued, "oh, and thanks for buying lunch." Before stepping away from the car and turning around, completely aware of the car idling beside her. Peering to the side, she sees Debby's head stick out the window.

 "I'm calling you tonight, missy!" She yells in a menacing tone, before the car skids off.

Shaking the looks Liam and Debby were giving her in the car, she trudges off to her apartment - grateful for her Supernatural box set and comfortable to couch - slightly smiling at the relaxing night ahead of her.

 She didn't have a shift at work. She didn't even have a job.

♫♫♥♫♫

(a/N) NOT EDITED. i am currently writing chapter four so expect continous updates for this fan fic at least until tuesday :))))) i really love writing about diana, and JAKE. oh lordy lord jake is my favourite, and i have MNAY MANY MANY plans for him. also, i really hope you're not uncomfortable with anything that happened in this chapter. EATING DISORDERS, DEPRESSION, AND ANY OTHER MENTAL ILLNESS/DISORDER ARE VERY SERIOUS THINGS AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY. 

GIF OF ED AND HARRY ON THE SIDE BECAUSE IT LITERALLY RUINED MY LIFE OKAY →

please give me your feed back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lots of exclamation marks bc yay)

love you guys to pieces and crumbs (what???)..

©2013 loushton