Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

 "Liam!" A boisterous voice sounds through the speaker of the one, "what's up mate?"

 "Oi Louis, me n' Niall were wondering if you and Harry wanted to go on an adventure," he tells him, making sure to involve his partner. Louis and Harry were always a package deal, which was perfectly find with all of them. It wouldn't be any other way.

 "An adventure," Louis screeches through the phone, Liam could almost feel the smile on his face from the other side of the phone. "Fuck yes! We're in!"

 "Harry?" Liam asks, knowing the curly boy was probably beside Louis in hearing reach.

 "A fuck yes from me to, Li!" The slow, thick-accent jumps through the phone, slightly muffled. After a few moments of giggling coming from the two boys on the other end of the line, Liam replies.

 "We'll be there in ten, then!" He yells through the phone, pressing the end call button before protests about having to pack attacked his ears. This was going to be interesting.

////////////

 "So, what brought this on?" Harry is the first to break the heavy silence. Liam and Niall had gone to pick the boys up like they'd promised, only to walk into a heavy snogging session between the two of them. It wouldn't have been so uncomfortable if their clothes weren't strewn across their living room and Louis' little friend in Harry's hand.

 "We just felt like an adventure, is all," Liam replies, his eyes still on the road. He found the situation more amusing than anything. Especially Niall's reaction. It wasn't like he'd never walked in on the two of them before, but the Irish lad still has virgin eyes when it came to the two boys holding hands in the backseat.

 "Ha! You got me there Liam!" Louis sarcastically exclaimed, a smirk on his tan face. "Now, tell me the truth. You're not this spontaneous."

 Gripping the steering wheel, Liam heaves a sigh. "You know why, then."

 "Hmm," is all he gets in reply from Louis. After a few seconds, he hears another low voice.

 "What?" Harry whispers, a bit louder than intended, to Louis. He was still confused and didn't really know why they were on a spontaneous road trip to god knows where.

 "Diana," Louis simply replies, before resting his head on the curly boys shoulder, snuggling up.

 "So, where we goin' today Liam?" Niall questions, a bright smile on his face.

 "I called Debby after I called you boys, and she told me she still hadn't heard anything. Which, let me tell you, is a pretty shit best friend thing. If you lads ever disappeared, I'd flip mad shit and try to contact you right away, except maybe Zayn. I called him too and the blithering idiot didn't even answer the call! Just a text saying he was busy with Perrie," Liam rambles, almost forgetting to keep his eyes on the road. Honking at a car that tried cutting him off, he continues. "Anyway, she told me Birmingham was Diana's favourite place. Maybe she'll be there."

 "Birmingham? I love the architecture, oh and the shops!" Harry shouts, a dimply grin on his face.

 Liam was glad he had his friends - even Zayn, who loved to not participate in things - who were willing to do things like this. Even if it meant getting in trouble with management for not forewarning them or bringing security. They all had each others backs.

 "We're gonna get in a loud of shit when we get back, you know that?" Niall asks from the passenger seat, pronouncing 'that' as 'tat' due to his accent. It was one of his cute quirks.

 "Fuck with that," Louis mumbles from the backseat, still snuggled into Harry as they had a book sat in their laps between them.

 "Yeah," Liam mumbles. "Fuck with that."

- - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -

(a/n) i love them. zayn will be making an appearance soon, don't think i've left him out without any reason. his absense is critical to the story for MANY reasons... *winks*

anyways, hella short chapter but i love it because i love the boys and four out of five of them were in this and i just love them ok. louis is so cute i want to die. ok have a good day.

©all rights reserved©