Ten

Chapter Ten 

(unedited - will be edited soon c:) 

  After a few seconds of hesitation, Diana felt her lips move with Liam's. With shivers running up and down her spine, she couldn't grasp the situation until she subconsciously wrapped her arms around him and let him hold her in his arms as their lips moved with each other. Feeling his hands trail down her fragile body makes her heart beat quicker and her mind buzz, and not in a good way. Pushing away from his lips, Diana leans her head against the wall and waits for him to step away from her and release his hold. When his brown eyes only stared at her and showed no action of moving, Diana sighed.

 "Liam, let go," she mutters as she attempts to ignore the pulsating in her neck where she could feel her heartbeat. Watching as Liam scoffed and shook his head, she began to get impatient. "Please."

 "No," Liam stubbornly replies, letting his hands weave from her hips and up to the back of neck to rest his forehead on hers. "I'm never letting you go," he whispers when Diana shuts her eyes, concealing her icy blue orbs from him. She couldn't let him see the emotions running through her. She couldn't let him find out how much want and lust was running through her.

 "But I want you to let me go," Diana replies, Liam's candy-scented breath brushing over her lips as she did so. Wiggling in his hold, Diana's frail fingers grasped the hand that was on her neck and held it before pushing it off of her. "Liam I swear on all that is holy, if you don't step away from me and get your hands off, I will punch you," she threatened, anger rising in her chest.

 Groaning, Liam opened his eyes and moved his hands towards her face. "Why can't you just be nice for a second?" He whispers, letting pain lace through his words. Staring into each others eyes, Diana easily concealed all the emotions from him excluding the anger she felt. Anger was good, she thought to herself.

 "I'm never nice, Liam," Diana laughs, sarcasm seeping through her voice. "You, of all people, should know that by now." Glaring at him, she grasps his wrists and moves them away from her. Fighting the urge to actually punch the guy, she side steps him and walks towards the other end of the living room.

 Turning around so he'd be facing her, Liam leans against the wall Diana had previously been against and slid down, annoyance rushing through his veins. "We're not going to be able to make this work if you don't co-operate," Liam growls, his eyes filled with so much anger, Diana wondered if he was bi-polar, since his emotions seemed to change so quickly.

 "Make what work? You helping me? Kissing me won't help me, Liam! I don't need that kind of crap in my life!" Diana yells, feeling moisture in her eyes. She couldn't distinguish whether or not it was from the anger pulsating through her, or the sadness she felt when she said those words.

 "Why? Isn't it obvious now? I have feelings for you, Diana. I've had feelings for you since the day I fucking laid eyes on you," Liam yells back, his chest rising heavily with every breath. "I can help you and be with you at the same time! Why can't you accept that? Kissed are a sign of affection, something I've had for you for what feels like such a long time now!"