Two

Chapter Two

 After a quick banter as to who sits where, everyone piled up in the jeep and they set off with the windows rolled down, in search of somewhere to eat. Sitting beside Debby - who had been beaming for the past hour and a half - Diana couldn't help but let a tiny, almost invisible smile of her own to appear. Her friend's dream was finally coming to life, and she was actually making friends with the boys.

 "Where do you wanna eat, Deb?" Niall - who was sat on Debby's other side - asked. Blushing, Debby gave him a quiet answer, causing him to grin. "I like you even more now," he yells before jumping up and down in his seat.

 "What did you say to him," Diana leans over to whisper in her friends ear. Peering at her with a smile, her friend laughs.

 "I told him whatever as long as there was barbeque," she giggles. Giving her an incredulous look, Diana goes back to looking out the window, tugging on her beanie as the wind hit her.

 "How 'bout a bar?" Harry beamed at them.

 "Sure," Liam mutters beside him, Diana's eyes locking with his. It was the first thing he had said since they all sat in the car.

 "I'm..oh- I'm not exactly legal," Debby babbled, before Diana cut her off.

 "That would be great," she chided, locking eyes with Debby.

 "How old are you guys?" Louis joins the conversation, giving them a speculative look.

 "Nineteen," Debby blurts, giving them an uneasy expression. The boy's faces - except Liam, who seemed to always be sullen and Jake who was driving - perked up, smirking at each other.

 "That's great," Niall exclaims. "Harry's nineteen. Liam and I, we just turned twenty, though. We're gettin' old, right Liam?" He nudges Liam in the shoulder, resulting in a glare towards him.

 "How old are the rest of you guys," Diana inquires, peering up at Zayn.

 "I'm also twenty, and Louis' twenty-one," he smiles before continuing. "And, I'm guessing you know Jake's fifty," he snickers when a box of tissues is thrown at his head from the drivers seat.

 "Hey!" Jake exclaims, swerving the car slightly before turning back around, eyes set on the road. "I'm twenty-two, you biggot!" He replies, before shutting up.

 "Do you have a boyfriend, Diana?" Zayn asks, causing Liam to look up at her. Uneasily, she shifts in her seat and shoots a glance at Debby, who was also twitching.

 "No," Diana answers curtly, rummaging through her back. "I don't really do that kinda thing," she states before finding what she was looking for.

 "You mind if I smoke in here?" She asks, giving the boys a look.

 "Actually, yeah," Liam cuts in, talking to her directly. "We have a rule, and that rule is no smoking inside the house or the car." He states, before going back to his iPod. He seemed so nice, Diana didn't understand why he was acting that way towards her now.

 "So, you run for the other team?" Louis turns the conversation away from Liam, causing Diana to choke on her own spit, eyes bulging.

 "No," she says. "Not that I have anything against that. I believe in equality, I just don't do relationships," she adds quickly.

  The car halts in front of a tiny pub called, Jones's Beer and Bar. The name was barely visible due to the heavy amount of fog - main cigarette smoke - emitting through out the air. Hopping out of the back seat, Diana re-adjusts her hat before following the cheeky boys into the pub, being greeted with loud music and booths, with a bar in the middle of the room.