Questions Not Answered

Several minutes passed as I debated whether or not to try and walk. I needed to gain back my strength and after a waking up feeling slightly better, I figured it was now or never. Bracing myself against the wall, I slowly pushed myself up onto my feet. The fear of falling again was pushed in the back of my mind as I focused on maintaining my balance. I needed to walk so I could worry about escaping. I needed this to work. I rested my hands on the wall but the rest of my body was holding itself up. I was shocked that I didn't tumble to the ground.

                My head was lightheaded but other than that I felt fine. All I needed was some food and I'd have enough energy to escape. I took my hands off the wall and stood up completely by myself. A smile grew on my face as I took a step forward. With one foot in front of the other, I took three more steps. I staggered some but other than that I was able to walk. Boredom started to get the best of me. I decided to pace back and forth, counting the steps as I walked. This was great, my gait was becoming more and more steady. The door unlocking snapped me out of my thoughts. A man walked in that I didn't recognize. This wasn't the same man that kidnapped me. Who was he?

            The man's friend walked further into the cell, his blue eyes staring deeply at me. He was wearing all black which made his eyes pop even more. He had dark black hair that was slightly on the longer side but wasn't past his shoulders. He looked to be in his twenties but it was hard to tell exactly how old he was. He was staring at me as if I was an exhibit at an art gallery.

           "Who are you?" I asked the man's friend.

           "Hello to you too, Love." He said with a British accent.

              Seriously? Of course, he had a British accent. On top of being extremely attractive, he had an amazing accent that would normally make any girl melt. I mean if I wasn't kidnapped, I would have probably fallen for his charming good looks and captivating accent. But him being here, meant that he was just as crazy as the man.

            "Who are you?" I asked again, feeling my distance from the men.

             "I'm Gary." He said smiling innocently. "You're Kelly, correct?" He asked.

            "Yes, why?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously.

             I was confused on why he was here and how he knew who I was. I found myself staring at his muscular body which stood out through his skin-tight black shirt. Gary was watching me closely as if I'd try to escape a man who was blocking my only exit. The man who kidnapped me was most likely outside so even if I did escape, he would catch me. I wasn't stupid, there was no way I'd escape both of them.

              "I just wanted to meet the famous Kelly Hunter. I'm a friend of," he paused for a moment, "the man."

            He was going to say the man's name. Maybe I could manage to get him to slip up and say his name. If he knew the man's true identity maybe he would tell me. It was a long shot but I had to try. My eyes went to the opened cell door. What if the man wasn't here and it was just Gary and me? I could take him, even without my full energy.

         "I wouldn't try anything if I were you." Gary whispered so only I could hear him.

           I was about to ask what he meant and why he was whispering but just as I was about to speak, the man walked in, blocking the doorway even more. Crap, so much for that. A sigh escaped my mouth. If only he was gone and then I could have truly escaped. Then again the man wasn't stupid, he wouldn't just let this random guy come see me alone.

           "Don't look too sad to see me." The man smirked.

             My palms began to sweat and butterflies fluttered in my stomach. I wasn't really in the mood to see the man, especially after the last time he made me kiss him. Sick perv. Gary and the man were both intently staring at me, watching for any sudden movements. I wasn't stupid as I said before I wasn't going to try to escape with both of them here.