To Whom It May Concern

Robbins was swamped at the station lately. With all the kidnapping cases that started to appear a few weeks ago, she had no time to waste. She wasn't sure if this was a copycat or not but it was a damn interesting coincidence if it wasn't a copycat. There just wasn't any proof that it was a copycat and the media would go crazy if they found out that it was a copycat. Usually, Matt would have dealt with all this but sadly, he couldn't be here for this. Robbins envied him for being able to handle all this chaos.

           She was concentrated in her paperwork but the peeping of a fax coming in distracted her from her work. She sighed as she got up from her desk to get the fax. She picked it and started to skim over the letter. The fax read,

            "To Whom It May Concern: I would like to inform you have prisoner 872, Kyle Olive, escaped prison at about seven-thirty this morning. I understand we are getting to you a little late but we are trying to figure out how he got out. It may take several days to figure how he escaped and we have sent some of our best men to look for him. We suggest you get teams together and put out warrants and warning about him. As a prison, we cannot do these things ourselves so we have contacted you because you were the person who arrested and sent Kyle to our jail. We have also contacted several other districts throughout Colorado to start looking for him. Thank you for your cooperation and we are certain that we will catch Kyle Olive again. We will keep you updated about how he escaped if you can update on the search for him. Thank you.  Sincerely, Denver Maximum Security Prison."

           Robbins stared at the paper in disbelief. This couldn't be happening, there had to be a misunderstanding. How did Kyle escape out of a maximum security prison? She decided to call the warden of the prison to confirm that this wasn't a sick joke. The warden confirmed the escape which Robbins replied with a few curse words for him and immediately hanging the phone up. She exited the office and hushed the station down so that everyone was listening to her.

         "Listen, I just got confirmation that Kyle Olive escaped prison early this morning. I want this whole town on lockdown. Every single one of you better get out there and start patrolling the streets. I'm going to put out a service announcement after I inform the Hunter family and the other people that were involved. No one should find out about this until I inform the families. Understand?" She instructed and everyone's eyes were focused on her.

          "I wanted an officer on all the victim's houses at all times just in case he gets some sick idea. I want at least two officers to go out to the cabin in the woods and his old house to make sure he isn't camping out there. I'll put out a signup sheet for patrolling all the victims. I'm in charge of Kelly and Brooke though. Now, everyone get moving. I want that bastard caught." She demanded and everyone got up and started running around.

           She couldn't believe she was going back to a year ago, trying to look for Kyle again. Once the teams and tasks were assigned, Robbins started to notify the families of the victims of the Olive Kidnappings. Under all of this pressure and stress, Robbins still had the alleged "copycat" kidnappings to worry about. Robbins stared at the list of victims from a year ago and the victims now. Then that's when something clicked inside her head as she stared at the two sets of names. She quickly rewrote the names in the order that she wanted and it made more sense.

Faith Hanks                             Faye Hills

Courtney Finder                   Caitlin Flores

Brooklyn Williams               Brittney Wills

Jessica Powers                      Julie Poll

Ethan Samson                      Evan Scott

Anna Murphy                         Amy Miller

Madison Allen

Kelly Hunter

Christina Perry

          "Oh my god!" She gasped. "Faith Hanks, Faye Hills, F.H. Courtney Finder, Caitlin Flores, C.F. Brooklyn Williams, Brittney Wills, B.W. Jessica Powers, Julie Poll, J.P. Ethan Samson, Evan Scott, E.S. Anna Murphy, Amy Miller, A.M." She muttered to herself.

           "Why did I not find this out sooner? The initials are the same, there is no way that is a coincidence." Robbins said to herself.

           There was still Kelly Hunter, K.H. Madison Allen, M.A. Christina Perry, C.P. left. There hadn't been any killings but who knows if that could begin. Robbins wasn't sure what exactly to do with this information yet, but she knew this is a lead to the kidnapper. There was one thing she was sure on, this was a copycat, it had to be. Now she had a copycat to deal with and the real Kyle Olive to find. Robbins wasn't going to get much sleep that's for sure. Robbins had called all the victims but the Hunter family. Kelly was most affected by this. The phone rang as she called Catherine and Jim, Robbins praying they would answer.

          "Hello." Jim's voice echoed the phone.

           "Jim, we have a major problem. Where's Kelly?" Robbins asked.

           "She left a little while ago to visit her parents' graves. What's going on?" He asked, panic rising in his voice.

             Robbins told him the news, a deafening silence filled the phone line. She told him that she was sending Dole over to stay there and that Kelly would always have an officer with her. Kyle wasn't going to get to her. Robbins instructed him to get Kelly home and that Dole was on his way over. Robbins headed to Brooke's house since her parents had requested Robbins to watch over her since she was pretty significant in the case. In the morning, they would switch rotations. In the whole unit, Dole has proved himself and that's how Robbins knew to put him as Kelly's protection. Since Robbins couldn't be there, he was the next best thing. Plus I knew Kelly trusted Dole just as much as Robbins.

            This was a nightmare that was coming true. She still couldn't wrap her head around the thought of Kyle being out there, doing only God knows what. Robbins took a deep breath, trying to relax which failed tremendously. She called the media to inform the warrant out for Kyle Olive and you can bet the media ate this up and it's been on every news station. Robbins drove over to Brooke's house, praying Kyle didn't decide to do anything stupid. 

This chapter is edited, let me know if you see any mistakes :D