Please! No!

*edited*
Juvia POV
We walked into the house and I saw the last person I thought would be here...Lyon. Why now of all times? Right when I'm happy he comes back to ruin it.

"Well well well look at this happy family"Lyon said sarcastically rolling his eyes and waving the gun in his hand around.

I carefully bent down while Lyon was looking out the window, and gave Storm to Lucy who was behind me and told her to run outside and next door where Gajeel and Levy lived.

I watched as Lucy ran out the front door as quietly as she could, at that same moment Lyon turned around and finished explaining whatever he was explaining.

"So Juvia what will you do?" Lyon said smirking at me, then he started to frown at me, now noticing that my son was now longer in my arms.

"Where is the little brat"he screamed, in the corner of my eyes I could see Gajeel with a gun in his hands, out the window.

"You little b*tch!"he yelled pointing the gun at me, before smirking and pointing the gun at Gray. I shook my head in disbelief, he knew my weakness was Gray and he was prepared to kill him.

Before Lyon had a chance Gray ran up to him and punched right in the face. Lyon punched Gray in the stomach and this went on for awhile until Lyon banged the gun on Grays head making him fall to the floor in pain.

Lyon kept kicking Gray making him bleed from his mouth, I screamed out, the blood was to much and reminded me of my past.

"YOU CAN BREAK MY SOUL

"YOU CAN BREAK MY SOUL...TAKE MY LIFE AWAY...BEAT ME...HURT ME...KILL ME...BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...DON'T TOUCH HIM!"I yelled with all my might.

That's when I heard it, a gun shot, glass shattering and the sounds of yelling. I fell to my knees and stared at the blood stained carpet.

My Gray laid there barely breathing, looking so calm yet looking to be in so much pain. I crawled over to him and cradled his head in my lap.

"Gray"I sobbed out "You have to be okay because you are a father and big brother!"I sobbed out more, barely able to figure out what was going on around me.

"It's ok"I heard him cough out, a shaky hand reaching up to touch my cheek, blood smearing on my face.

I smiled down at him before looking around, Gajeel, Jellal, Erza and Levy were standing around us, along with the ambulance.

They where looking at something near me so I looked in that direction, what caught my eye was Lyon's dead body, lying on the ground.

I almost screamed but a hand distracted me, Gray pulled my face to his and our lips connected together passionately.

"Marry Me"he said before closing his eyes "Gray!"I freaked out, he can't just say that and pass out on me. His hand brushed against mine and that's when I noticed the beautiful red velvet box in his hand. I took it off him and opened it, to find a small ring inside. I put it on and admire it before focusing on Gray again.

I shook his shoulders desperately trying to wake him up, this went on for awhile until the ambulance loaded him onto a bed

I took this spare time to look around at the damage the house had taken, luckily it was small, only the window needed to be fixed and a couple of cases needed to be picked up.

I saw Lucy and Mira walk through the door, holding my baby boy. They walked up to me and passed me Storm carefully.

"Come on, let's go to the hospital"Mira said waving her hand to Grays car, which had baby seats for Lucy and Storm. Laxus, Mira's boyfriend was sitting in the drivers seat, Mira got into the passenger side and I got in between Lucy and Storm.

The drive to the hospital was the worse, Gray had a bullet straight through his stomach and major bruising plus the head injury from the gun hitting his head.

I sat there looking out the window thinking the worse.