Court

*edited*
Gray's POV
I knocked on my fathers door and a maid opened the door. I pushed her aside and walked in, going straight towards my fathers office.

I slammed the doors opened and walked up to the desk and banged my hands on the desk "What'd you do to Lucy!? Where is she?!"I yelled frustrated.

"Gray calm down"Juvia said coming up from behind me, I relaxed a little but was still tense "What is that"my father said pointing towards Juvia.

"Wha-"I was cut short by Juvia "Sorry Sir but we are only here for Lucy! And if you must know who I am, I am your sons girlfriend"she yelled and then continued "I'm not a that! My names Juvia!".

"That was hot"I whispered into her ear, I saw her blush bright red "Um father, what is-Gray Onii-Chan"I heard my little sister yell.

I turned around to see her and saw she had a red mark on her face and bruises on her arm. To say I wasn't furious was an understatement.

"Sir I'm going to take Lucy out of the room"Juvia said before taking Lucy's hands and walking her out.

I looked towards my father who knew I had something to say "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO KIDNAP MY SISTER! YOU HAVE LOST THE RIGHT AS HER CARETAKER! NOW RETURN HER TO ME!"I yelled.

"Sorry son"he hissed out "But Lucy is legally mine now"he said smugly before showing me a piece of paper.

Before I could say anything Juvia walked back in and grabbed my hand, taking me back to the car. I drove home and as soon as we got inside I tried talking to Juvia but she ignored me.

Instead she walked into her room and closed the door not coming out.

------------Two Weeks Later-----------
I was sitting in the court room next to my lawyer. It has been two weeks and I have been fighting for Lucy's custody.

Somehow my father got her custody back. I haven't seen Juvia either she went and slept at Mira's house then Levy's house and then Erza's house.

She has completely ignored me this whole time.

"Alright what do we have here"the Judge said "Ok so Jude Heartfilia and Gray Fullbuster are both fighting against each other for the custody of Lucy Heartfilia/Fullbuster"he confirmed.

I nodded in agreement and the trial began.

---------5 Hours Later--------
I was still sitting in this god damn court room, as the jury decided who gets custody over Lucy.

"Custody over Lucy will be handed to her biological father"the Judge announced, I was going to stand up in protest before the doors slammed opened.

Juvia walked in, she wore a tight blue dress, blue high heels, black glasses and her hair was in a pony tail. She had a whole bunch of folders on her hands.

"I'm sorry but Mr Heartfilia can not have custody over Lucy and I have evidence as to why"she said acting so confident.

"And who are you?"the Judge asked confused "I am Juvia Lockser, age 25 and Gray Fullbuster's new lawyer"she said again.

"How can you prove that she's in better hands with Gray"he asked curious "Well sir if you look at theses pictures you can clearly see why"she stated.

She walked up to a laptop before turning it on and then turning on the TV on the wall "These are pictures of Lucy when she was three and a half, she had to stay in hospital for quite awhile. The doctors said she suffered from physical abuse"Juvua said as she pointed to the TV pictures of when Lucy was hurt.

"This is 2 weeks ago-"she said pointing to new pictures of brand new bruises and scars "-this was when I went to see Lucy myself with Gray...he did not now that I took photos as I kept it secret but you can clearly see the bruises on her face, arms and legs"she stated again.

"And if you still don't think Gray is good enough well then let me say that Gray has had full custody of Lucy since a year ago and she had not been reported with any sort of injury unlike when she was with her father"she said.

"And if you still don't believe me, take a look at these documents. You can see that the signature's are fake and that the date is wrong. This was signed 5 years ago...the same year Lucy was born" she said a small smile playing on her lips.

"Say no more Gray Fullbuster you have full custody of Lucy and always will"the Judge stated before saying "Jude Heartfilia you have been charged with abuse and copy right".

I got up and ran to Juvia, picking her up and twirling her around, kissing all over her face. They then soon brought out Lucy who looked scared because she thought she was going home with my father.

"Lucy ready to go home" I asked her bending down to her level "Of course Gray Onii-Chan"she cheered.

We walked out together my hand holding Lucy's and Lucy's hand holding Juvia's.

It was a truly perfect moment but all good things have to come to an end.