Epilogue

It’s been a 2 months since I gave birth to my three wonderful children , Conner has been living with me now since we are engaged we don’t plan to marry for  another 2 years right now we both just want to focus on our children and each other , Malachi is doing great he lefted the hospital at  3 in a half weeks old Emily and Addison and I got to leave hospital 4 days after I gave birth , Conner stayed with Malachi every night until he came home, Emily and Addison a doing great Addison loves the attentions she gets from everyone , Emily still only settles with Spike Conner and I , Malachi only settles for Conner and I , Addison will settle for anyone she’s not shy one bit unlike Emily and Malachi , I barely get any sleep but I get lots of help from everyone, Spike and Conner are like best buddies and Spike comes around to see me every day but I think it is really because of my babies  and Jades twins , he loves them,  Jade is managing Ella and Ethan on her own which she’s very proud of , they even started Calling her “MAMA” she was a bit worried about it at first but we told her that she is there mother now and when they are older she can tell them the truth, she’s even been getting really close to Jordan , between you and me I think they will end up together and happy , well I hope so anyway. Conner and I are even more perfect then we were before the arrival of our children, Hes a wonderful dad I don’t even have to asked him to get up and help me when the triplets cry as soon as they even whimper he’s up, he has no problem with changing dirty nappies, and he even gets in the bath and has a bath with them of course I’m in there two because he can’t hold all three of them. Conner told me the whole story how he and his mum got back I simply cried knowing that I could of lost him forever, Conner’s mum Alice and I get along really well and she loves  the triplets so much, she always offers to babysit if we need her, Jade still hasn’t talked about how the accident with her mum happened  my mum and I are concerned but we know she will tell us when she’s ready, I love everything about my life its Conner, Emily, Addison , Malachi and I forever as a family.

The end

Authors note

Well that is it, it’s finished I hope you liked it. I had other idea’s for this story but I feel like it needs to stop there well for this one anyway.

Thank you so much to everyone that has read my story it means so much to me, I have some ideas for a sequel but I’m not sure if I will do a sequel or not, if you would like me to do one please comment and let me know.  Thanks heaps xx