Conner's P.O.V

It’s been 3 weeks since I was made to leave Lexi and my baby. My dad had beaten me until I blacked out and when I woke we were on an aeroplane. I missed Lexi so much I couldn’t stop thinking about her. Two weeks of healing I was back at a school a new school I had made a few friends and when I was hanging with one at my house I asked if I could borrow his phone luckily he said yes so I rang Lexi she answered after 5 rings.

“Hello” she said

“Lexi its Conner” I said

“Conner where are you?”

“My parents made me move with them I tried running away but my dad caught be and start beating me until I blacked out I’m ok though I just started school again and borrowed a mates phone to ring you”

“OMG Conner I don’t know what I can do”

“There isn’t anything we can do until I’m 18 in 13 months then I will leave and they can’t do anything about it.

“Why can’t you run away back here you can stay with me?”

“I wish I could but dad said he will kill you and our baby if I do”

“Babies”

“What do you mean babies?”

“Conner we are having twin girls”

“Conner are you there?”

“Yes sorry. I am happy that we are having twins babe. I don’t know how I will get back but I will do my best. Lexi promise me that if I don’t come back  you will forget about me as much as you can and move on be happy”

“Please don’t think like that Conner just come back please”

“Lexi please promise me”

“FINE I promise but you better come back to me ok” Lexi said nearly in tears

“I will try”

“I got to go bye I love you” I said quickly and hanged up the phone

“CONNER WHO WERE YOU TALKING TO ON THE PHONE” my dad yelled

“Thanks man I will see you tomorrow ok” I said to my mate and then he left

“CONNER DONT MAKE ME ASK AGAIN!!”

“I was talking to lexi dad she’s having twin girls please let me go back to her please dad”

“NO CONNER YOU ARE NOT LEAVING! You have a date tonight with Leah go get ready to go”

“NO DAD IM NOT GOING OUT WITH LEAH!! I have a girlfriend and two unborn babies and I want to go back to them” I yelled back at my father

My father held his hand up to hit me

“GO ON DAD HIT ME! I dare you too, I will go back to them you hear me when I turn 18 I’m leaving you and mother and never speaking you either of you again, I will go back to my girlfriend and children”

My father punched me so hard that I blacked out and when I woke up I was in the basement tied to a chair with my dad sitting opposite me.

“Son agree to date Leah and forget about Lexi she no good for you she would of ruin your life”

“NO I WONT” I yelled at dad

“We can do this the easy way or the hard way which it is? But one way or another you will agree to date Leah and never speak of that no good bitch you her children that she claims to be yours” he said looking amused

“THEY ARE MINE and I will never agree to what you just said” I spat at him

“Looks like it’s going to be the hard way, I will be back soon I need to get a few things” he said calmly walking out the door and locking it behind him leaving me tied up .

Authors Note

Hey guys. So what did you think of that?

What do you think Conner’s dad will do to him?

Will Conner give in and agree to his dad’s terms?

Don’t forget to vote and comment xx