The New Student

“Lexi wake up!” I need help getting the twins ready for daycare” Jade shook me lightly.

“OK I’m getting up I will be down in 10” I said as I was opening my eyelids to see Jade carrying Ella.

“Good morning here you take Ella” she said as she laid Ella down next to me

“I picked Ella up and got out of bed”

“GOD lexi LOOK” she pointed at my growing stomach

“OMG I’ve gotten so big now”

“You sure have but my nieces need room so you have to get bigger”

“I sure will but that’s ok as long as my daughters are happy then I am too”

“Have you heard from Conner it’s been 3 weeks since we last heard from heard from him, I’m getting a little worried”

“No I haven’t heard from him and I guess I don’t plan to. Him and his parents left without a trace”

“You will find someone way better you never know who may come around the corner”

“I’m not going looking for another guy I love Conner and it’s not easy without him but right now I only care about my daughters keeping them healthy  and course looking after this little one ae Ella” I kissed her forehead

“You love my twins a lot ae I can see it in your eyes”

“Of course I do Jay we both been looking after them nonstop for awhile now, I just don’t know how we will cope when my twins are born”

“We will cope I will help you with your twins and you will still help me with mine. I need you with Ella she mostly will only go to sleep with you and Ethan mostly only goes to sleep with me it’s hard for both of us but we will cope”

“I know we will. OK I’m ready for school. Let’s get the twins ready I got Ella” I said as I picked her up from the floor.

20 minutes later Jade and I were putting the twins in my car ready for school

“Aw look the twins are asleep again” Jade said to me as I was driving to school

“I love it when they are asleep the look so cute and peaceful”

“Agreed”        

“Jay can you handle taking the twins to the daycare while I go see the principal”

“Sure see you in English”

“Thanks” I said walking to the principal’s office

As I walked into the office the office lady said

“Ahh just the student I’ve been looking for Miss Swan asked for you to see her go on in”

“Thanks” I replied

 I knocked on the door

“Come in” I heard so I opened the door and stepped in

When I did I saw a new student sitting on the seat

“Ah Lexi Just the person I wanted to see, please sit down”

I sat

“What’s going on?” I asked

“This is our new student his name is Jordan I would like you to be his guide and show him around and to his classes since you’re the only one in the school that has exactly the same classes I thought that it would be perfect for you to do this”

“Sure” I said

“Hi Jordan nice to meet you I’m Lexi” I said as I turned around to see Jordan

“Hi lexi your hair looks really nice hope you don’t mind me saying, Congratulations by the way”

“Thanks for the compliment, Congratulations for what?” I asked questionly

He looked down at my baby bump

“OH that” I started to laugh “Thanks”

I turned to back to Miss Swan

“Miss Swan can I please make a appointment to see you please I would like to talk to you about my pregnancy”

“Sure come by and see me at lunch have a good day guys”

“Thanks” Jordan and I said at the same time

Authors note

Hey guys . Hope you liked that chapter.  I would really like to get back on the whats hot list i was on there at like 848 then 803 and now im not :(  i really want to get back on it so please read vote comment and tell all your friends to read this too it would meant alot to me. Thanks so much everyone.

Whos point of view would you like next Conners or lexi's??