Conner's P.O.V- Leah

It’s been about an hour since my dad left me tied then when I think he won’t come back in the door suddenly open and my dad and Leah walked in.

“WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING HERE DAD” I yelled

“Leah he’s all yours do what you want with him” my dad said and then shut and locked the door behind him.

“What’s your problem Conner why can you just be with me and make everyone happy”

“I’m in love with lexi we are having twins and I want to be with them why can’t you understand that and say that you don’t want me”

“I can’t because if I don’t be with you I don’t get my trust fund when I turn 18 instead I get it at 21 and I get half the amount, look I don’t really want to do this either but I have to I need that money”

“How much money do you get?” I asked I was interest in this

“10 Mill”

“Shit that a lot. I’m sorry but I still won’t agree to any of this I need to go back to lexi”

“Please this do until I’m 18 and when I get my money I will let you leave and I will give you a million dollars to help with your children please.”

“When are you 18?”

“13 months”

“Right so we both turn 18 in the same month”

“What day is yours?”

“18th”

“Mines the 17th”

“Interesting” I said

“So what are we going to do about this?”

“I will play this stupid game so you can get your money but as soon as you get it you will get me out of here and let me go back to Lexi’s, I don’t really have much of a choice anyway my dad will just beat me to I say yes.”

“Thank you for agreeing to this, our parents are going to make us go out on dates and stuff when we do I will let you use my phone to call your girlfriend ok”

“Thanks you’re not much of a bitch like I thought you were”

“Er thanks?”    

“When am I getting untied?” I asked her

“I’m not sure I will go ask your dad”

“Thanks” she said then she got to the door and then sent a text 2 minutes later the door opened and she was gone.

30 minutes later the door opened and my dad walked in

“So hear you agreed to date Leah”

“yeah well you’re not going to get off my back until I do can I please get out of here now I would like to go to my room and go to sleep”

“Sure I’m proud of you son now forget about Lexi she doesn’t exist to us now” he said as he untied me

I lefted and when to my room as soon as my head hit my pillow I was asleep.