Chapter seven: come and lie with me tonight

* This song (Come and Lie by Jhameel) is so good and making me so damn emotional istg I can't stop thinking about their situation during this song, although I didn't think of this song as I wrote the story at all >< Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy this update! xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

One and a half week passed. Jungkook felt anxious about leaving hospital soon. He didn't bother much about himself, but he was worried about Taehyung. How was he even going to go outside without seeing anything?

"He has you, stupid," said Namjoon suddenly like he read his mind, startling Jungkook in his hospital bed.

"What?" he asked stupidly.

Namjoon rolled his eyes, and shortly after Seokjin appeared behind him, squeezing his hand softly. "I know you're thinking about Taehyung and how he's going to live through this new situation around him. It literally changes everything. But at least he still has you," Namjoon said, trying to encourage the younger and making him feel happier. "Also, I heard you blame yourself," he added, "but don't. None of this is your fault."

Jungkook ignored the elder; nothing they could say could make the guilty feeling of his to just disappear like that.

Once again Jungkook stayed beside Taehyung the whole time he was allowed to visit him. The boy had snuggled up beside him in the other's bed whilst cuddling. They had their hands intertwined, whilst the other free was softly touching the other, stroking on the soft skin to show their affection towards each other.

"Do you know how long you have to keep the bandages on?" Jungkook asked curiously, referring to the bandages around Taehyung's head to cover his eyes.

"Probably when we get released," he answered, "they have to heal first."

Jungkook's eyes sunk. "Is it really painful?"

Taehyung moved his head towards Jungkook with a soft smile. "No, it doesn't hurt at all anymore. It only hurt during the accident, but after I woke up I didn't feel any pain at all except from my body."

"That's good," Jungkook smiled, slowly and gently giving his husband a kiss on the cheek.

When he moved away again, he accidentally let out a groan of pain, but he didn't know Taehyung noticed until he commented it. "Does your body hurt a lot?"

Jungkook placed his head on the other's lovingly. "No, I'm fine. It was just surprising, that's all."

Taehyung noticed Jungkook's body was shivering. When he reached out to touch his skin, he felt goose bumps covering the skin, and he let out a surprised gasp. "Are you freezing? Why didn't you say so?" he asked surprised.

Jungkook chuckled. "I'm fine hyung."

Taehyung narrowed his eyebrows, although Jungkook couldn't see that clearly. "Why do you always say that you're fine? Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to tell what you're feeling and how you're doing when I can't see anything? I could tell you're cold because I hear your body shivering. Do you have to make it so difficult for me?" the elder scolded him. Jungkook felt bad, but he didn't want to take the blanket away from him. That's why he kept quiet, and his body was too soar for him to get up and bring his own.

"I'm sorry hyung," Jungkook muttered, kissing him on the cheek again.

"You missed," the brown haired boy whispered. A grin appeared on the younger's face, and he moved closer to again, but this time aimed perfectly.

They kissed for as long as their breaths could hold, but when a voice cleared its throat and startling them, they stopped immediately. "Please no sexual actions during visit time," a nurse announced as she stood by the door behind the wheelchair Jungkook used to move around. "Jungkook-ssi, visit time is over and it's time for both of you to sleep." 

The males couldn't help but to grin at their rebellious actions. "I'll see you tomorrow hyung," Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ear and quickly kissed him on the cheek subtly. "Good night." 

"Good night Jungkookie." 

Jimin had brought clothes for the hospitalised males the day the they were going to be released. "Can you walk?" Hoseok asked as he stared at the younger trying to get out of the bed. Jungkook nodded as he sat up slowly, ignoring the burning stare he felt from the other.

"Where's Jimin?" he asked, suspicious why he wasn't with his boyfriend.

"With Taehyung," Hoseok replied.

Immediately Jungkook started moving faster than he did. "Can't he just fucking wait for me to get there," he mumbled, mostly to himself. He tried moving faster than his body actually allowed him, and he ended up falling on the floor with Hoseok's little surprised scream following, probably causing everyone outside the room to jump startled.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Hoseok yelled frustrated as he helped the black haired boy up from the floor. A doctor that must've passed by the doom knocked on the open door, asking if there was any need for help.

"I'm okay, I'm okay," Jungkook repeated. Hoseok knew this habit of his; repeating himself like this definitely meant he wasn't okay, but he didn't want to admit it.

"Jungkook-ah," Hoseok whispered so the doctor that just left wouldn't possibly hear, "if you're in too much pain you can ask if you could get a few more days or something."

Jungkook shook his head. "No, I don't need it." He's so stubborn it's annoying, Hoseok thought with a frown directed towards the other. "Can you take the bag? I'm going to Taehyung." Hoseok only nodded and did what he said and left the boy alone, traveling his own slow journey to his love.

"Taehyungie," Jungkook sang with his sweet lovingly voice right before entering the room. "Are you ready-?" The male interrupted himself at the sight of his husband sitting with a straight back on the bed – without the bandages around his head.

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

What do you think will happen next? Thank you for reading, and don't forget to vote & comment guys~ I love you .xx