Chapter one: honeymoon

* Hello guys! Finally it's time for the first chapter of my new following book of "Man In Love" trilogy, the third book: "Lion's Den". Hopefully you're as excited to read this as I am to write it, and I look forward for some response from you. You can comment anything you'd like: your thoughts on the first chapter, what you think it'll be about, and what you enjoy. Please don't be afraid to let me know, and remember, I love you guys and I always will! Have a good read everyone .xx *

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Just a few days after their wedding, Jungkook and Taehyung went to their honeymoon. They decided to go to Hawaii, since they both wanted warm weather, swim, and also live at a nice hotel. Besides, what kind of gentleman would Jungkook be if he wouldn't let his husband go to his dream place for a honeymoon?

"It's so beautiful here!" Taehyung yelled with a big grin whilst jumping excitedly around the hotel room, leaving his luggage by the door with Jungkook.

The dark haired male couldn't stop smiling from the sight of the happy man. "Yeah you are," he muttered, only audible for himself.

Taehyung continued to run through the room, examining from corner to corner with his husband watching him lovingly, not leaving his soft smile out.

"Taehyung," Jungkook called out, "we should unpack our luggage for now, and then look around, all right?" he said with a soft smile. Taehyung obeyed and rushed towards the entrance where Jungkook was standing. They started to unpack and placed their clothes and objects around the hotel room wherever they wanted. They're staying for four days to enjoy their freedom as a happy lovely couple. "I just got a message from Hoseok," Jungkook smiled as he showed his husband the message.

A grin appeared on the elder's face. "Is that true?" he asked overexcited. Hoseok was apparently planning to propose to Jimin when they're coming back home in surprise. He'd like help from the newlyweds, and of course they'd be happy to help. Although Jungkook couldn't help but to feel sorry for Yoongi. When Yoongi and Jimin were together in their studying days, they were so happy together, and it was obvious they cared for each other. When Jimin told him they broke up after he finally earned Taehyung's trust and they became a couple, it was like his own heart was heartbroken. Watching Jimin cry was hard for him. Jimin was his first friend, the first one he cared about, the first person to be friendly with him and accepting him. Seeing that same friend being so heartbroken made him cry as well. He wanted to help him badly, but he couldn't do anything about it. Neither did Jimin want him to do anything; that's when Hoseok came in the picture to comfort the broken boy, and somehow they ended up falling for each other. Jungkook was unsure about their relationship where he thought they were taking advantage of each other, but he was wrong. Deadly wrong. They love each other, and he'd always support them no matter what, just like what they did with him and Taehyung. They all saved him when he was deep in the dark, but they dragged him out again, so he'd be able to see the light again.

"Do you talk with Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked after witnessing the sad and confused expression on the dark haired male's face.

"Not much, but once in a while," Jungkook replied, "how about you?"

Taehyung nodded his head. "Same with me," he muttered.

They tried not to think about anything (or anyone) other than themselves. They wanted to just be happy with each other's company.

As soon as they finished their unpacking, they brought their swimming shorts, towels and sunscreen, ready to use. They remembered their sunglasses and keys to lock the room before they firstly went down to the pool. They wanted to spend some time by the pool before heading towards the beach, which was literally just five minutes away from the hotel.

They found two available sun beds that was beside each other that they occupied with their towels. "I'll help you," Jungkook said as he picked up the sunscreen and did movement for Taehyung to turn around so his back would be facing him. He did so, and Jungkook started covering a thin layer of sunscreen on the elder's back. After he was done, he made him turn around so he could help him with his face as well. He was careful to not get anything in his eyes, and right after their position swapped.

After their little sunscreen bathe, they headed towards the pool. Taehyung being the excited goofball jumped in the pool with a big grin plastered on his face. Jungkook however took it easy and went to the pool by the ladder. As the cold liquid hit his warm skin, goose bumps started covering his body and he felt his whole body twitch for a second. Maybe I should just tan for a bit, he thought to himself, as he was about to go back up on land again.

Taehyung had other plans. He had quietly and unnoticeably swam closer to his husband, ready for his little attack. Before Jungkook even had the chance of getting back on land, Taehyung quickly attacked him by grabbing his leg and immediately pulled him in the pool before he could react and struggle himself free.

Taehyung's mission was now complete: wimpy Jungkook was in the water.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whimpered as he was finally in the cold water, shivering, "you know my body's weak against cold water."

Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at the cowardly male in the water in front of him. "Oh come on, it's just you who's wimpy," he chuckled. Before Jungkook would continue to complain, Taehyung wrapped his arms around him to keep him warm with his body. Jungkook immediately relaxed and even stopped shivering. "You're so cheeky," he commented, only earning a smirk from the other male.

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

* Heey guys! This chapter is the start of my new following story and I won't jump right to what I've planned. A lovely fluff honeymoon for the newlyweds. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and are looking forward towards the next update .xx *