Chapter 21: He Is My Everything

Start from the beginning

Ian avoids my eyes then mumbles, while shoving me down back into Grey's lap when I try to get up.

"I'll go get you something to eat. And geez, Jol just sit there a second. You need to get your balance."

"Not on his damnable lap!"

"Oh, Sis give me a break. Not fifteen minutes ago, I walked in with you all over Grey in the bed. So, spare me!"

"WHAT?"

I screamed, and then Greyson yells.

"IAN, I DON'T THINK THAT IS HELPING!"

He just shrugs his shoulders, like this was the most normal think. I tried to get up again but when I felt Greyson's hands on my hips I just stopped. I felt myself shiver again. I didn't have the energy to fight with the feelings at least, not right now. He annoyed me more by pushing my body back against his chest. I was going to sit back up but his warmth was too comfortable.

I look up to see we are alone, Ian had left me sitting on a man's lap, in a flipping bedroom no less! What the hell is wrong with him! Does he not remember about Brendan?

"He knows your safe with me, Jolie. Just relax, you been through a lot."

That sent a shiver down me, what did he mean by that? Did he know? He was probably talking about my sickness, that's all. I sigh deeply,

"It's fine, really. Wait! What the devil did he mean about me and.. and y..you in that.. bed?"

I glared at him when he dared to chuckle.

"You were sleeping, Jolie. I was simply lying beside you. It was nothing, but you trying to stay warm."

"Why the hell were you in bed with me in the first place, GREYSON?"

"You asked me."

"The hell I did!"

Ian bounces in all cheerfully.

"Actually you did. I heard you. It was a hour ago, I think. Grey and I were sitting in here chatting, when you woke up, shivering. Grey got up, and wrapped you up with the covers. You grabbed him telling him to get his blue-eyed Greek god like body over there and warm you. Then, you murmur falling back to sleep, he was the only one that made you feel safe, which I have to say was offending! I am your brother!

I turned bright red. God, I hope he was lying!

"Whatever, Ian! You both are annoying as hell!"

Greyson looks at me seriously, making me squirm in his lap. He gasps, his expression changes, even his eyes seem to darken. I look at him puzzled still squirming. He looks away, breathing deeply for a second. I hear Ian chuckle, I look up at him confused. The movement caused me to adjust in his lap again, I heard a groan from Grey and Ian laughs. I look at them both, what the flip?