Prologue

I had caught his wild eyes staring back at me.

He proceeds to look even though I caught him.

I look away and focused on the cup of coffee in front of me.

I was about to drink it bringing it near my lips when all of a sudden I heard footsteps coming as I was looking down, boots came into my view.

I looked up and see him smile saying. "Is this seat taken? " He asked with his hand gesturing his hand over the chair across from the table.

I nod my head hesitating upon the decision I made.

"You new here?" He asked, lips pursing.

I didn't met his gaze but nod again as I turn to see my phone lighting up as it signals I had indeed received a message.

My bag sat just beside me as I reached for my phone and texted my sister back, with my thumbs tapping my phone was all I could hear.

He speaks again, catching my attention. "Knew someone from around here?"

I stopped, sending the text at last placing my phone back on my bag. Taking a hold on the cup coffee in front of me, both of my bare hands around it.

"Yes." Nodding my head as I respond.

A smile then was plastered on his lips. "I like your voice."

My brows furrowed with curiosity.

He smiled again with his dimples prominently showing on full view. "I liked hearing your voice again, Kassandra."

How did he even know my name?, I'm sure I haven't told him that. This stranger gives me the creeps. "It is nice chatting up with you-"

"Hey." A voice called behind me as his attention went over to whoever the person behind me is.

He nods his head to the man behind me as I looked back to the hooded man.

The man then tells him. "I'll give you a second."

The man left right after, I turned to look back at the man sitting across from me.

"Guess that was a signal to leave you... for a while." He chuckled to himself, shaking his head on the process.

I looked at him with disbelief, who is this man?

Who took a stand as he again gives me a smile before walking away from the table.

My eyes followed him.

The tall, long haired man that has his curls down wearing nothing but a white shirt covering it with a red flannel. His black tights jeans that shows off his long legs finishing it off his brown boots that clinks on the floor.

He runs a hand on his hair before reaching the door way. I shake my head, I stopped, turning to the cup on the table in front of me.

Hope you enjoyed?, I'll post a new longer chapter soon.