Chapter 26: Psychotic Killing Spree

Author's Note: I just want to tell you all, lovely readers, that even though I'm having no feedback to any of your comments and messages, I am reading them with teary eyes. (chos! haha) It's my inspiration to update, like really! I'm reading it repeatedly when I'm getting lazy to write. So yeah, give me more comments coz it excites me! :D Ciao~

***

Tuloy-tuloy ang paglabas ko sa restawran na iyon. Staying in that place with morons would just waste my time. Well, most probably, Barbie is already being hysterical on what happened to her just a few minutes ago. Good. I'll make her cry to death and feel the agonizing pain as slowly as possible that she would wish she didn't met me.

Nakisabay ako sa agos ng mga taong mabilis na naglalakad papunta sa kanya-kanya nilang distinasyon. I was momentarily walking normally when I felt something...or someone.

Someone is following me.

I slowed my pace and made a few turns.I went inside a store and acted like I'm looking some of their products. I glanced behind my back swiftly. There is none. I smirked to myself. Clever and sneaky moron. Pero naramdaman ko na ang presensya niyakaya bilang na lang oras ng kanyang buhay.

After a few seconds, I went out of that store and started walking again. When I went passed a glass wall, I looked at it in a quick motion to see our reflections. And my brows slightly creased in what I recognized.

It's a woman.

She distanced herself a few meters away from me. Hindi ko ito namukhaan dahil sa itim na telang nakapalibot sa ulo nito. I almost didn't noticed her because she dressed blend to the normal crowd.

Sinadya kong mapadpad sa konte ang tao.Mas lalo niyang nilakihan ang agwat sa aming dalawa. Bahagya itong lumayo upang siguro'y di ko ito mapansin. Well, too late for that. Hanggang sa pumasok ako sa isang eskinita.

Without any minute, I heard a small gasp and someone spoke, "'Wag kang sisigaw kung hindi gigilitan kita sa leeg!" Madiin na wika ng isang baritonong boses. I turn around and their they are, a goon is pointing a knife to the neck of that woman who's following me. "Akin na lahat ng pera mo!"

Tignan mo nga naman. Na-holdap pa 'tong isang 'to.

"H-Help me, Miss..." the woman muttered to me. Ngayon ay napunta sakin ang atensyon ng lalaking hudas.

"Huy! 'Wag kang mangingialam dito kung gusto mo pang mabuhay!" Hindi ko ito pinansin. We're approximately five meters apart and I'm just staring at the woman that still I can't see her face. But from the sound of her voice, I think she's older than me.

"We both know you don't need help."I said to the woman. She followed a much more deadlier being than the goon beside her. She's perhaps well informed about that matter since she has the guts to spy on me. Or, moreover, she's an assassin too.

A weird grin crept on her lips. In a fast motion, she stole the blade and the man dropped lifelessly with his own knife stabbed on his neck. 

"I'm impressed, my dear," she said. Pinanood ko lang siyang nagpunas ng mga tumalsik na dugo sa kanyang pisngi.

She bend her neck sideways and stretched a little. Hinawakan niya ang telang nakaharang sa kanyang mukha at dahan-dahan itong tinanggal at siyang sinabit lamang palibot sa kanyang balikat. A middle-aged woman showed. Well, I'm not entirely sure but she looks somewhat still young.

"Ang bilis mo naman akong mapansin, iha." She smiled.

"What do you need?"

Hindi niya pinansin ang tanong ko. Subalit ay kinuha niya ang nakatatarak na patalim sa leeg ng lalaki at ipinunas ang dugo sa mismong damit ng biktima. Saglit pa itong tumawa. What's the problem of this woman?