Chapter six: Be gone evil spirit

Sarah's POV

~Trying to solve something is harder than you think it is~

I'm awoken by someone shoving me back and forth.

"Go away." I said pulling the comforter over my head wondering why someone would wake me from my slumber.

"Sarah, get up" the familiar voice said

"Let me be" I stated

He just keeps shoving me back and forth. I know we are blood related but he's a prick in the neck. Sometimes I wonder how we are related; he is the total opposite of me. Take now for instant. I'm a late sleeper and he's an early bird.

"It's moving day get up Sarah, I don't have a problem leaving you here twerp but I'm just following orders from mom and dad." Caleb said irritated with my stupid brother.

It's officially been a week since my dad got the promotion so it was soon for me to move but I wasn't thinking this soon.

"Fine, I'm up." and with said that I quickly shove him out of my room locking the door in his face.

I stop for a second and observe my surroundings. Boxes, Boxes and more boxes lay all across the room. I really am going to miss this place; it brings back so many memories. My eyes stumble upon a picture hung up on my wall. It a family picture of my family and I when Caleb and I were just small children. I small smile finds its way on my face as I stare at me tugging on a lock of his dark coloured hair. I shake my head at the sight and change out of my PJs.

After I'm finished putting my clothes on I pick up a few boxes off the floor and open my room door. I struggle down the stairs with heavy boxes containing clothes trying carefully not to drop any of them but it's just my luck as a box slides out of my grasp. To my surprise someone else catches it in fast speed. I look down to see my brother with the box in his hand.

"Get out of my way," I said not in the mood to talk to the person who ruined my relationship with my bed.

"Why so moody, little sis" Caleb said

"Leave me alone" I spit out bitterly

"A thank you would be nice but okay, it seems you can carry them all by yourself," he said about to give me the box.

"Wait!" I replied not wanting to carry the boxes on my own.

"Huh, what's that you say," he said with a smirk creeping up on his face.

"Please help me Caleb" I asked already regretting it.

"Ah, you finally got the sense to realize your brother's strength." he said cockily and I scrunch up my nose.

I haven't seen this side to him in so long. Something is going on but I'm not gonna push for any answers, this time.

"Shut up you, you lunatic!" I said very annoyed

"Aww, sis you're mad because you think I'm not going to spend as much time with you anymore when I move out in the next few months." He said

He's so self-concerned.....wait no scrap that more like conceited. I'm surprise he's head hasn't blown up yet.

"And when I get married to super model someday and leave you alone with nine cats. I know you weren't as lucky as me to get all the good genes but that doesn't mean you must take your anger out on me." He concluded.

"The only model you'll get is a modeled Barbie doll you find in a store." I mumbled under my breath

"What?" Caleb said