Epilogue

I am going to marry Owen Tracer.

Today is the actual day that I will take my final walk as Cassie Clark. It's been a glorious six months with the man whom I love more than anything else in this world. If I had to choose between fame and fortune, or Owen, I would choose him every single time.

Owen makes me feel like a princess every day. I never would have been able to picture my life actually turning out the way that it has. I'm just a regular girl, but I am getting my story book ending. My career has taken off and I actually get paid to do what I love to do. I get to wake up every morning in the arms of my one true love. What more could a girl ask for?

"Mom and dad would be so proud of you." Margo told me while she adjusted the train of my wedding gown. "I can't believe how gorgeous you look." She said wiping a tear from her eye.

Danielle and Trix were both standing at my sides doing the same thing. "You guys are going to make me cry and then I will have to start make-up all over again." I joked.

I was standing on a small platform looking at myself in the full length mirror in front of me. I'm in an actual wedding dress. This is really happening.

"You've always said you wanted to have your wedding at the boathouse." Margo mused.

"And now it is really happening." I smiled.

There was a soft knock on the door and Carl slowly walked in. He was dressed to kill in his suit and tie. "Damn Cassie." He said looking me over. "I sure hope that boy of yours has a strong heart." He joked walking over to me. "I just about had a heart attack you look so beautiful."

I leaned in and hugged him. "Thank you so much for doing this." I said as I lopped my arm through his. Carl had offered to walk me down the aisle the second I had told him of mine and Owen's engagement.

"It's time darling." He whispered. "Are you ready to go?"

My heart was fluttering but I was so ready to see Owen. "I'm ready."

I heard the music to Christina Perri's A Thousand Years start and I took a deep breath as we began to walk.

My eyes were pulled all over the place taking in the beautiful sight of all of our friends and family and the gorgeous flowers and decorations. It was the perfect day for a wedding.

My eyes finally found his and my heart felt whole.

There at the end of the aisle, wearing a perfect tux and all, was my gorgeous soon to be husband. The moment he saw me he brought his hand up to his mouth and openly started to get chocked up. Troy had to pat him hard on the back to get him to straighten up.

Screw the line-up.

The crowd all laughed as Carl and I started walking double time to get to Owen faster. My last few steps were a run. I threw my arms around his neck and he spun me around once before putting me back down on my feet. "You are so fucking perfect Cassie." He whispered into my ear. "This is the best moment of my entire life."

I stepped back and we waited for the minister to begin.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of this man and this woman." He said gesturing to the two of us. "Before we do that though, the bride has a little surprise." He said smiling.

I could hardly hold back my excitement as Troy passed me something behind Owen's back.

Owen was staring at me like I was crazy. "What's going on?" He asked smiling.

I passed Owen the black mug I had been hiding behind my back. "Surprise!" I yelled.

Owen's eyes bugged and his smile was so big I was concerned his cheeks were going to spilt. "You swear? You're not joking?" He asked excitedly.

"I swear." I laughed hopping up and down.

Owen turned toward the audience and held up his 'World's Best Dad' mug, "I'm going to be a father!" He shouted and the crowd erupted with cheers.

"I love you so much Owen." I professed to him.

"Cassie, I can't wait to start my life with you and this baby. I love you more than life itself." He pulled me in to kiss me even though we hadn't said our vows yet. "For always Cassie, my angel. I love you for always."

For always.

I will love this man, for always.

THE END