Chapter 22 - Aftermath Of The Party

Começar do início

"California." I reply as I look out the window.

"Ah. You know I have family there." The man says.

"Oh yeah?" I mumble.

"Mm. My grandma and my cousin-" He stops speaks as he stops infront of a stairs case. "Well looks like we're here." He turns to me.

I climb out the car and hand him the money through the window as we say our goodbyes. I jog up the long as stairs and stop at the top as I look at tbe huge park infront of me.

I zip up my jacket as I watch couples going for a morning run. I start to slowly jog as I place in my earphones. After a few hours I take a seat on the bench and try to catch my breath as I push my brown hair back.

God I should've bought water.

"Hey." I look up to find a man not much older then me standing in front of me.

"Hi." I say breathlessly and look down at the ground.

"You were running pretty fast for a couple of hours." He states as he sits down next to me.

Wow dude, creepy much.

"You were watching me?" I ask as I lean back. The man holds up a plastic water bottle up to me. I mumble a thanks and take it.

"I think eveyone was watching you." He grins showing of his dimples as I drink water from his bottle.

"Can I ask why?" I ask as I hand him the bottle.

Please don't tell me he recognised me!

"Well for one you got a really nice body. Your steaming hot." He says making me laugh along with him. "And two, your Tessa Black." He shrugs. I stop laughing and turn the other way.

"I think I should get going." I say as I slowly stand back up.

"No, don't." He says quickly. "I'm sorry you probably think i'm going to harass you by asking you questions and asking for photos just because you're famous. But belive me thats not my intention." He says as he stands up.

Wow he was tall and built!

"So why did you approach me then?" I ask him as I cross my arms across my chest.

"Well. To talk. You seem like a nice person." He shrugs.

I nod slowly as I take off my jacket and hold it in my hand. Fuck it's hot. I notice the guy look away from me quickly and nervously making me chuckle.

"You can walk me back to my hotel." I shrug as I walk backwards and then turn my back towards him. I hear him catch up to me. "So what's your name?" I ask.

"Ryan." He smiles.

Hot.

"Do you live close to this park, Ryan?" I ask. Damn his name sounds so hot.

"I live across it. My apartments right there." He says pointing to the huge building behind the lake. "So where's this hotel then?" He asks as we walk down the stairs.

"Uhr..." I look side to side down the street and bite on my bottom lip. "No fucking idea." I sigh.

"Well then. This should be easy since we're only in New York." He says sarcastically. I chuckle in response and shake my head.

"Oh wait." I say and take out my wallet from my jacket. I look through the cards until I find the card key to the hotel room door. "There." I smile and hand him the key.

"I forgot you were engaged to Eminem. I was gonna ask you out." Ryan says as he looks at the engagement ring on my finger before he takes the card from my hand.