Dinah: Loved You From The Start (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Wait" she stopped me "one question at once" I blushed and wait for her to start answering "yes they're with us, we moved to Texas, I mean to here and yeah, what about you?"

"I moved here when the summer end with Demi year ago, we live together" she look at me and then at Dinah I could swear I saw a bit of sadness in dinah's eyes, demi was the reason for what ends all our friendship. "what about you and Lauren? Like it was obvious that you guys likes each other" she start to blush.

"We start to date 2 years ago now we are couple" she smiled a proud smile, I smile back.

"I'm so happy for you guys" I hugged her, Dinah didn't said a word since she found out who I was "what about you Dinah?" She looked surprised that I went to talk to her.

"I'm good" she smile a weak smile, she looks...different, more skinny and tired "we should go" she said when she noticed I was looking at her "it was nice to catch up, bye... (Y/N)" she hugged me fast and started to go, Camila stayed with me.

"She's still mad at me?" I asked Camila, she just look down "why is she still mad at me for something that happened 2 years ago?" I yelled, Camila look shocked.

"She have her reasons" Batmen come to me and I pick him up, Camila come close to me and I handed her the little dog and she petted him, why she's so mad at me? Because I stayed with Demi? Why she even care? "She tried to protect you" i look at Camila, it was like she was reading my mind "listen I love both of you, but Dinah was right you shouldn't fall for Demi, she was the bitch of the school, everybody loved her because she was pretty, noting more, remember what Dinah told you in the last time you guys saw each other?" I frowned my eyebrows, trying to remember ״She said that Demi is not good for you and she's gonna hurt you, it's just about time" I looked at her hurt.

"And you thinks that too?" I look at her deep in the eyes waiting for my answer.

"I need to go, bye" she handed me batmen and a piece of paper with a number on it, hugged me and run to find Dinah, Batmen licked me.

"We should go home" i said and the little dog look at me upset "sorry baby".

Later that day I was alone at home (like always) and I decided to call Camila and asked her if she wants to hang out, I really missing the old days, when we used all six of us hang out tougher, but I don't think I'll invite everyone, Camila would be a start.

After 3 rings she pick up the phone "hello?" she said

"Hey, Camila? It's (Y/N)" I hear her giggling from the other side of the phone.

"Hey" I think someone is tickling her, she doesn't stop laughing "Lauren stop" she said/screamed out of breath.

"Who is this?" Lauren asked Camila, I missed her raspy voice so much.

"(Y/N)" Camila said.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N) who?" Lauren sound so confused and that make me laugh a little, Camila put me on speaker.

"Hey Lauser" i said and I can hear her grasp in shocked.

"Oh my god (y/N), is that really you?" I laughed at her recent and nodded then remembering she can see me.

"Yeah, it's really me I swear" Camila was laughing too at her girlfriend reaction, her girlfriend that so wired "what's up lolo?".

"still shocked , what about you?" I chuckled and I was about to answer but then the front door opened and I saw my drunk girlfriend coming in.

"I'll talk to you guys later, bye" I hang out and stand up to help her get to the couch "sit here Demi" she set and start to laugh her ass out with no reason, the laugh start faded.

"Who are you?" She looked at me with a scary look "who are you? Get out of my house" she start to hit me, not that hurt because she was weak.

"Demi, Demi it's okay, it's me (Y/N)" she stopped hitting me "it's okay babe"

"Get out of here" she lay on the coach and laugh at the tv, even though it was off, I get out of the house and sit outside waiting for her to come and look for me.

-----------

It was 2 hours since I get out and it was frozen as hell outside so I get back in, Demi was sleeping on the couch, I put on the table water and a pellet, and go to our bedroom to get some sleep.

----------
Hey guys I'm sorry for not updating for long time, I have a lot of works and tests at school ill try to update sooner

Love y'all 😘