“Are you scared?” Hikaru asked.

                “No,” I replied evenly, “actually, quite the opposite. I’m intrigued.”

                I stretched my hand towards the door handle, at the same time, the boys pounced. They latched onto my arms and started wheeling me away.

                “Hey!” I screamed trying to wiggle my way out of the death grip.

                “It’s for your own good.” They said. “The Black Magic Club is all about curses and, well, Black Magic.”

                “Aren’t you the least bit curious?” I protested. “Come on, let me just see!”

                “No.” They harmonized. I whipped free.

                “Well, I am. Call me a snoop, call me a curious cat. Whatever. See ya!” That said, I lunged for the door and yanked it open only to be greeted by a man cloaked in all black. “Um, hello.” I waved sheepishly.

                “Fairy?” He said breathlessly.

                “Tinkerbelle, actually.” The boys chirped. I rolled my eyes.

                “I’m India Valentine, second year student. Call me Indie. Who are you?”

                “Umehito.” He retorted. “Can we help you?”

                At that moment, I found the he was holding a puppet kitty. I tilted my head off to one side.

                “What’s the story behind the cat?” I asked curiously.

                “Uh oh, she asked.” Kaoru snickered.

                “You know what that means!” Hikaru cheered.

                “What? What does it mean?”    

                “Curse.” They hissed.

                “Umehito, is that true?” I asked. “Am I cursed because I wanted to know about your cat?”

                “Why are you so friendly?” He cowered. “You’re like the sun…I can’t stand the sun, I’ll, I’ll die!”

                With that, he slammed the door into place leaving me even more confused. The twins snickered. I sighed.

                “Well that was a bust. I guess I’ll never fully understand the Black Magic Club. Oh, well. No harm, no fowl. You guys hungry? I could go for some cheesecake. Where’s Honey?”

                I was musing mostly to myself, but the boys tugged along anyways. I found Honey and Mori sitting together surrounded by a group of obsessed girls. Honey had on a matching pink bunny suit and Mori was dressed as a tiger. I smiled and waved to the girls, hoping to not spark any jealousy. My gaze fell on Honey.

                “Honey-sempai, I have a question. Have you ever baked yourself a cheesecake before?”

                “No! But I’d sure love to!” He sang dancing in his seat. I looked to Mori.

                “Would the two of you like to help me bake a cheesecake? Mine was eaten last night, and I’ve been craving it since. What do you say? Call it a bonding experience.”

The Truth About the Girl With the Broken Smile [Ouran Host Club] (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara