“Gee, I wonder why.” I spat sarcastically.

                “At least he didn’t make you Princess of the Pixies.” Kyoya said leading me out the door. I gaped over my shoulder at Haruhi who was smirking. My image of Tamaki was shattered. So he was secretly evil.

                “Ah! Finally! There’s my lovely daughter. Look at you, so charming. Little Tinkerbelle, you are to die for!” He froze. “Bad choice of words, please forgive me.”

                “You’re forgiven.” I said shifting uncomfortably. “This is embarrassing.”

                “What? You look cute. Although, I wish you’d do something more with your hair. You always let it fall limply down your back. Imagine how lovely you’d look if you actually tried.”

                “Excuse me?” I hissed. Haruhi grabbed my shoulder.

                “Alright, that’s enough. Tamaki, we’ll throw her hair up in a bun, ok?”

                “Fine.” I grumbled. I still wasn’t happy, but who was I to judge? Last night the boys saved my life. I was in dept to them. So if that meant dressing up as a slutty Tinkerbelle, so be it.

I yanked the rubber band off my wrist

And carelessly tossed my hair up in a bun.

I raised a brow.

He smiled.

                “Perfect, now we can see your beautiful face. You know, now that I look at you, you actually look pretty exotic. What’s your heritage?”

                “Lebanese, Italian, Spanish, Irish, and German.” I huffed. “Why? What are you?”

                “Japanese and French.” He smiled. I nodded. I definitely saw more French in him than Japanese. Other than his eyes, he appeared 100% French. “Alright, places everyone!”

                Without hesitation, everyone filed in front of the large double doors. Almost immediately, the doors flung open and in gushed a flood of people, swooning over their favorite “type”. I rubbed my temples. This was another headache waiting to happen.

                “Let me guess, Tinkerbelle?” Someone said. “I’m right, aren’t I?”

                “Why, yes.” I forced a smile. Remember, sad lost girl is your type. I told myself. I let my smile dissolve. “But I’m afraid I pale in comparison to the real deal.”

                “No, no, no!” A whole herd of boys were suddenly consuming me. “Indie, you’re beautiful! Better than the real deal!”

“Breath taking.”

I blushed.

This was too much.

                An hour later, I had already flirted with more than half the boys and counseled another handful. Somehow, I had managed to transform into “Tinkerbelle, Mrs. Fix-It.” I needed a break. I graciously excused myself and slipped into the back. I paused. Was that black door here before?

                “I wouldn’t if I were you.” The twins sang at the same time. I glanced around. They had boxed me into a Hitachiin sandwich. I shook my head. Hitachiin-fox sandwhich.

                “What’s behind the door?”

                “The Black Magic Club.” Kaoru said in a dark, eerie voice.