She took off her grip and let her short hair loose.

She looked cute with it yet still sexy, that's what I liked about her she could pull off any look.

I sighed,"Because you fucking kissed Drake and I'm here to fucking find him . He knows you are mine..."

I could feel the calmness leaving my voice but I didn't care because I loved her, "

I could feel the calmness leaving my voice but I didn't care because I loved her, ".. and he kissed you and I saw how you were on Monday so you couldn't have realized.."

"Joe it wasn't on Monday..."

I  looked down at her , "it was at my birthday party.."

"What?" I raised my eyebrow as I saw her eyes leave me and she folded her arms.

"I told you I didn't feel like going and I pretty much got high and shit like Monday but.."

"Your birthday?" I asked her again just to make sure that I hadn't heard wrong and that it hadn't been almost two months that she had kept it from me .

"Yeah.." Was all she said.

"But I asked you if there was anything I needed to know on Sunday . Your birthday was almost two fucking months ago!"

While I had told myself I would be calm, this was two months ago.

Before the song, before the video..

I moved further away from her, "That's why you were so weird after it, I thought you were just feeling down cause the music wasn't right but you fucking kissed him then"

"We just started out our relationship I didn't want you to leave.."

I moved to the door as I was going to find him in this fucking place show him what happens to people who take what's mine.

If he knew what I did to Hunter just for touching her and that was merely in defense of his wife and here he kissed my girlfriend...

She  grabbed my arm, "Robyn if you are still going to try and protect..."

"His not here Joe.No one else is here... It was a quick kiss that's all, it meant nothing as soon as I realized what was happening.."

"He fucking kissed you while I was stuck in a different city.."

I shook my head as she still held onto my arm.

"They all saw it didn't they? Jay Z, that's why he.."

That's why he told me that, he saw them kissing and most likely thought there was nothing between me and her.

"What do you mean ? Joe he what?"

I remained quiet as I tried taking in everything.

I heard her sigh and leave my arm as she made her way to the other side of the room.