Hokage Naruto

Naruto sat at his desk still frustrated he had a cluster of paperwork, hinata is still depressed, and he missed his son. He knocked his head on his desk. "Boruto please hurry we can't take more of this." Shikamaru naruto advisor walked in and gave naruto a pill to make his headaches go away. "Don't worry naruto they will return safely all you have to do is hang on." Naruto looked at his advisor. Naruto smiled his stupid grin and took the pill.

::

Hinata was watching himawari draw in her coloring books. This is what she did lately. She would stare at himawari as if she was in some sort of trance that will be with her forever. The burden she carries on her shoulders. She couldn't take this anymore. She even tried to find another scroll that would take her back but couldnt. "Boruto." Hinata whispered to herself. Himawari looked up from her coloring book to make see if her mom said anything but it was the expressionless stare.

::

Sakura couldn't sulk anymore she knew her daughter and how she would return so she went to work in the hospital helping the injured. Sakura mind would wonder sometimes. "Maybe she is dead or will never return." She thought to herself. But she pushed those thoughts aside. "She will return!" She yelled in her mind as punching the wall. Nearby people saw this and was scared and ran.

::

Ok so here is the deal guys were almost at the end but I wanted to inform you that there will be a volume 2 and also I'm sorry for not uploading lately I was focused on my music making turns out I'm close to be noticed and can be signing in a little so wish me luck anyway I will still continue this so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter to all my fans and sorry for making this short