Survive

Screams can still be heard coming from Naruto. Naruto couldn't take this machine anymore. Naruto began to tap into his chakra that wasent being taken. It took up all his strength but he managed a shurinken rasengan and threw it at the machine. He heard the explosion and then he was free from his straps. Sora heard the explosion and came running. But it was to late naruto had already escaped by taping into the remaining red chakra and destroyed the wall behind him. He couldn't fight them in that condition.

::

"Ok so naruto is gone but at least were alright." Shikamaru said trying to calm everyone down. "So first thing first Tsunade what happened to you and why did you lead us there?" Shikamaru said this boringly like he didn't really care. "It started with the anbu I sent them out to investigate well I don't how to say this but to investigate a rumor that there is someone trying to bring tentails back." Everyone looked shocked. "Tentails!" Tsunade looked at them and began to speak again. "When I got the report that my anbu team vanished I was attacked and kidnapped and later I was brainwashed by some strange people to lead naruto there.

::

Naruto ran through the forest and didn't stop until he knew he wasent being followed so he sat down to Regan his chakra. He crossed his knees and seemed to become one with everything. Breathing in and out slowly. He felt his chakra coming back. But he needed medical attention. " Maybe tusnade has something." Then he thought how she lead him to that ambush. "Well there was something strange going on." He began to meditate again.

**Here you go guys hoped you enjoyed and thank you for 500+ Reads!!!!!**