Naruto's Home

Sarada was in shocked to hear the news. She just needed to talk to the hokage about how to get back than bam back home. Boruto was busy being bored again to even notice the news. Sarada turned around and took boruto by the collar and stormed out of the building. She was set on finding the hokage. But first they needed a place to stay.

They found naruto at a weird ramen shop that looked oddly familiar. He was busy slurping bowls of ramen in his mouth to even notice sarada come up beside him. "Naruto-sama can we stay at your place?" Naruto was surprised by the question that he choked on his ramen. He looked at sarada and boruto and a huge grin appeared on his face. "Of course I can't let my son sleep on the streets!" Naruto finished his ramen and paid the man. The three of them set out to naruto apartment.

::

"It's filthy do you ever clean here!" Sarada looked around the messy apartment. Instant ramen bowls everywhere, clothes over the floor, and even worse of it was that he sleeps in here. "I'm always on a mission or training I rarely come home so please excuse the mess." Naruto walked into the messy apartment sat on the couch. Sarada and boruto sat beside naruto on the couch. Boruto suddenly popped the question out of nowhere. "Dad do you have any idea where the hokage is?" Naruto looked at his son wishing he can tell him yes. "No I'm sorry I can't help you there but I am on a squad that's suppose to find her." Boruto was now excited. "Can I come, we want to look for her also." Naruto took the question to mind before saying yes. Boruto shouted with glee. Sarada sat there with the same expression on her face.

Night came fast and soon all of konoha was still. Except for a moment outside naruto house.

"So there coming for their precious hokage?" Another voice is heard coming.

"Sora we don't have time for this we must report this." Sora looked at the shadowy figure standing before him. "Fine but if master yells at us I'm saying it was your fault." They both jumped up and disappeared.

**hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and please leave a comment thank you**