Traitor

Tusnade led the team down a dark Hall way. "Where the hell are we?" Shikamaru seemed a bit on edge. "Your deaths!" Tusnade began to laugh crazily. From somewhere a switch flicked and a light appeared. What they say horrified them. Paper bombs were everywhere and ready to blow. "Tusnade what is the meaning of this!" Naruto was angry. Shikamaru who had sensed the incredible source of chakra coming from tusnade brain already knew he just wanted to know where the hideout was. Naruto was ready to fight. "Naruto don't she has been brainwashed." Naruto looked confused but shikamaru didn't have time to explain he hurried and knocked tusnade out and ran. Everyone did the same but it was to late an explosion can be heard from miles away.

::

Boruto woke up groaning. "Everyone ok?" Everyone seemed to be alright but there was one person who didn't respond. "Wheres dad?" Everyone looked around then back at each other horrified. Naruto was gone. But another thing that got the rest of the team was when boruto asked where his dad was. "Naruto is your dad!?" The two other members yelled together.

::

*Boruto Timeline*
Things seemed to progress slowly. Everyday was the same boring thing. Naruto was snoring loudly at his desk. He fell asleep on his work again. Shikamaru walked in and saw the 7th there sleep. He smirked then left to go tend his own work.

Hinata was making breakfast she was still a little sad but she progressed a little. She still had another child to take care of.

Sakura was on her couch crying hoping that her husband would comfort her but he was still traveling konoha. "Sarada." She whispered to herself.

**sorry for a really short chapter I been busy and I just had some time and massive readers block but I hope you enjoyed and thanks for following me and for 184 reads I really appreciate it**